Chapter 10

Chapter 10- Haylee's POV

I have always tried to be this YOLO sort of person. And today I was happy to say I was. Now, hours later after the Ally call, I found myself surrounded by eight teenage girls eating Cheetos. Which I really shouldn't be eating and yet for this time I was. Since I was fourteen I have had a list of things I shouldn't be eating, Cheetos is obviously one. I should enjoy life to the fullest; and fullest is Cheetos levels.

"Aghhh, someone will have to carry me to the car! I swear I can't move! I guess I ate a little too much," Said Anna, seconds later the room was flooded with loud giggles.

"AIN'T N'BODY GAT TIME TO CARREH SOMEONE!" Exclaimed Nat, sounding like the 'Ain't n'body gat time fo dat' woman. We all laughed too hard.

"You just reminded me to Carter's mom." Said Kayla giggling hard, Natalia looked at us with a weird face- she always did them, and loved to name them too.

"CARTAHHH STOP IT DON'T DO DAT." Exclaimed Natalia and we all just giggled like crazy. Today is the day that I have laughed the most in a long, long time.

"Seriously though, dude, you can really imitate," Said Mary Cate to Nati, with her swag voice.

"You think so?" Said Natalia prolonging the 'o' while doing her tackiest duck face ever; almost like the 'Flappy Bird' bird. She also said it with her British accent, which honestly sucked.

"Hey! The Brits are my homies," Said Tye, who was British. Nancy and her husband, Drew, were both British, so that made Tye one too. Tye even spoke with a British accent.

"Si y los campeones latinos los mios!" Said Natalia, with her Spanish. She actually was born in Mexico and moved here-legally- at age three, so she didn't have an accent on her English and she knew Spanish. I also knew Spanish, well as to understand that she said, 'Yes and mine are the Latin champions.'

"And mine are the fellow American citizens," Said Nurse Nancy entering through the door with a tray that contained jello. I shove the Cheetos bag under my pillow quickly.

"Sure, Aunt Nancy. You just said that with a British accent," Said Leah, with a hint of sarcasm. We all laughed for a bit.

"Haylee, you've got some visits." Nurse Nancy said with her sweet voice. I felt a tad bit guilty because I hadn't really talked to Nancy after I formed this group of friends, and before she was like my only friend.

"Thanks Nancy, just tell my mom to come in." I said smiling. I was happy that my mom was back from her visit, and I hoped my dad came visit today- considering he didn't come over Sunday. Nancy left the room and closed the door behind her.

"WHEN YOU'RE READY COME AND GET IT, JACOB." Shouted Savannah suddenly, she was always like that, a bit random.

"Oh I am ready." Blurted someone, opening the door. It was Jacob Whitesides. It is Jacob Whitesides, standing right in front of us. His beautiful him staring into the room full of teenage girls, while laughing about Savannah's comment.

"Oh my god." Said Savannah, blushing- of course.

"What da fuck just happened?" Natalia asked, Jacob was still giggling in a corner of the room.

"I am just simply guessing that Jacob came in the room." Said Anna, as startled as the rest of us.

"So his name is Jacob?" Asked Mary Cate, a little ashamed of herself. We couldn't blame her for not being in Magcult, like the rest of us.

"I just need freaking Hayes to come through the door." Said Kayla, looking at the sky as if God was going to accomplish that prayer request. And to put it this way, He actually did. Seconds later, Hayes Grier came through the door. Followed by his older brother, an upbeat ginger, an Asian boy with piercings, and a cute brown haired boy.

"Oh..." Blurted out Nat suddenly, confused and yet so excited, like all of us. She could just not believe they walked through the door.

"Oh god. It's Aaron." I overheard Anna whisper to herself.

"This wow. Is this even real?" Said Ally, speaking what we were probably all thinking.

"You bet."

At that moment, Mahogany grinned while saying it.

At that moment, Nash hugged all of us.

At that moment, Jacob whispered something in Hayes' ear, pronouncing the name "Savannah" in it.

At that moment, Carter came up to us and told us that we were beautiful.

At that moment, Aaron was smiling as wide as he could- that smile all of us had died to see.

At that moment, I was just hoping that everything could freeze.

~~~~~~
So another chapter comes to an end. Thank you very much for reading, beautiful♡ I really hope that you are enjoying this fanfic, and if you are you can tell me by commenting or a message :)

This chapter's dedication goes to the beautiful @PerfectSam_ I love you very much! Thank you for reading and commenting and always being here for me. Stay gorgeous- how you are already. If you ever need help I am here!

The next chapter's dedication can go to anyone who comments 'When you're ready come and get it, Jacob' I will choose randomly :)

Thank you for everything, I appreciate all the comments, votes, and follows! I will always be there for you if you need anything. I love you. Never forget that you are gorgeous♡

xx,
nat