Chapter 51

Chapter 51- Haylee's POV
The whole living room was filled with mattresses and cushions, filling every single inch of the room. Disaster. Out of nowhere Carter popped up and started shooting Nerf darts at us, the heck. Soon everyone joined, they literally bombarded us. I laughed, somehow I knew already they had an incredible Nerf gun war. It seemed they had a time full of adrenaline, I envied a bit. Shawn's parents walked over to their room, oblivious to the fact that we were being shot- well with nerf darts, but still.
A dart hit Shawn right on the chest, he threw himself to the ground. And dramatically started singing, "He shot me down bang, bang. I hit the ground bang, bang. My baby shot me down."
"I'm not your baby." Squealed Hayes, as he was the one who threw the dart, making us all laugh.
We moved on to the living room, as the Mendes parents said they were going to another dinner. Aaliyah was locked up in her room, and we were left alone in the living room.
"What if we continued that truth or dare game from the beach?" Asked Hayes, arm around Kayla.
"We could." Carter smirked, to the right of me as Shawn was on my left.
"Alright, let's start." Said Anna, sitting on Aaron's lap- he was probably developing a boner.
"Okay, Taylor you start. Truth or dare?" Said Nash, deciding we were going from left to right- making him the last one.
"Dare."
"Go in that closet-" Said Nash, while pointing at a clostet near by of us. "And you have seven minutes alone in there. One rule: no making out."
Ally pouted, she absolutely loved making out with Taylor Caniff; although he had braces. He took her hand and guided her to the closet as if she was from royalty; delicately leading her to it, with such love and passion. We heard a door close itself.
"Okay, you're next, Hayes. Truth or dare?" Asked Mary Cate, ignoring Nash's desperate sighs- as he wanted to be a narrator of the stupid game. I did not care much about it, if I am completely honest; I only cared about laying in Shawn's chest at the moment.
"Truth." Hayes said, smiling crazily.
"Okay, mmm..." Mary Cate could not think of a question. "Any requests, anyone?"
"Oooo, I got one." Everyone turned around to look at McKenzie. "Since when did you like Kayla?"
"Love at first sight, bro. Love at first sight." Said Hayes, making us all smile and the room go berserk.
"Okay, Cam truth or dare?" Said Nash, to the other half of Cash.
"Dare." Said Cam.
"Go eat a container of yogurt." Nash said, smirking and causing a groan from Cameron.
"I hate yogurt." Said Cam, frowning as if it were the end of the world.
"We know." Said Leah in an expression of 'duh.'
We traced Cam to the kitchen, as he walked so slowly- thinking this gross thing for him should not infiltrate his mouth. Shawn opened the fridge, taking out a container of yogurt, a strawberry flavored one. Cameron took a small gulp of it, cringing as he finished swallowing it. He quickly finished all of it, hoping he would not puke as he seriously despised the taste of yogurt.
"Done." He spitted out the words, proudly.
"I must say I am proud of you." Said Leah, giving him a small peck on the lips. I guess considering most of us were dating already, we were all used to this PDA already.
Cameron smirked, grabbing Leah as if she were his trophy for drinking a cup of yogurt. We all directed ourselves to the living room, sitting in the same stodgy circle we were in before.
"Sav, truth or dare?" Said Cartah, smiling like crazy for no apparent reason at all- maybe Cam's agony from the yogurt.
"Truth."
"Who are your OTPs?" Said Ally, coming out of the closet followed by Tay. "That aren't together."
"Of course, Troyler." We all knew Sav shipped them hard. "And well, Matt and Nat." Both of them flushed, with small, shy smiles on their faces.
"Nat, truth or dare?" Said Cam.
"Dare. Y'all are all cowards just choosing truth." Nat laughed.
"Ooo, so brave. I dare you to answer this wuestion. So... do you like Matt?" Asked Carter, I knew something was behind this question; considering Matt and him were best friends. Matt probably liked Nat, and he wanted to know if she did back in a more discrete way.
"Of course. He's a lovely person. I like him so much, definitely a fantastic person. Marvelous friend." She blushed, smiling warmly for all of us.
"You sneaky cunt. I did not mean, like as in general but as in crush like." Said Carter.
"Lost your chance, pretty boy." Nat smirked, thinking she was so clever to trick Carter. He only cursed under his breath.
"Truth or dare, Shawn?" Said Mary Cate, pointing at him.
"Truth, just because Nat just picked dare." He intwined our hands, and squeezed mine harder- nervously.
"In all honesty, how much time do you think you and Haylee will be dating for?" Asked Hayes.
Shawn released my hand, and instead placed his hand on my cheek. "Honestly I hope we last really long. Haylee means more than the world to me, she's my universe. I want to be with her for my whole entire life."
~~~~~
i'm sorry. i'm depressed. i cannot do this anymore. i'm crying. i'm broken.
someone please comment or put a message on my message board or pm me and make me happy
i'm begging.
i still don't know if i will delete this, but you guys made me happy; you made me not be depressed- for what it lasted.
i'm sorry. i can't do this.
i hope someone cares enough.
i love you
-nat