Chapter 40- SM

Chapter 40- Shawn's POV

The week without Haylee flew by- which was even better so I could see her sooner; but there was not a moment when I did not think of her. I met so many girls, warriors. Many were so polite and thankful. The Warrior Girl got to go backstage with me and a VIP pass, I got to know her.

I got to know her story, why she cuts, and how somehow- at one point- I saved her. I saved that beautiful girl.

I told her she saved herself. She- alone- was strong enough to stay here although this world was bad.

Today was the last stop, Miami. Austin and I were inside the tour bus, chilling. We both got along quite well. He was very comprehensive and just a very cool guy. Plus, he also got along well with Nash and Cam, so we had mutual friends.

"What's up, buddy?" He asked, cheerfully- as he always was.

"Just thinking."

"A special girl?" He asked, smirking. I swear that boy had some sort of psychic power.

"Maybe." I replied, chuckling at my thoughts.

"Haylee, right?" He asked. How did he even know. "Yesterday, while you were sleeping I heard you say her name repeatedly." Austin and I shared a room in the small tour bus.

"It's her. I just love her so much. She means a lot to me, I met her two months ago and a half ago, but I feel like I know her better than anyone else does. She is so loving, she never fails to make me smile. She smiles a lot herself, although she should be frowning. She has cancer, she is a warrior. That is why I initially met her, Haylee's my biggest fan and well Wish Co. offered her a wish; her wish was to meet me. She might have to go through chemo again, if her pills don't work on her. This will be the third time she switches her pills." I stated all of our story, slowly. Smiling every time I remembered how she laughed in that taxi cab, when I sung to her 'My Milkshake' or her pink lips.

"I've been there. I remember quite well. How I got lost in her eyes, how I wanted to stare at her smile for hours, how I would be willing to do anything for her benefit, how I just loved to spend time with her and every time I wasn't with her, I felt like I lacked a piece of me. Oh, how I love that feeling." I knew exactly who he was referring to, Becky G. That tan-skinned, Mexican rapper, who was extremely talented. I met her once at the studio, and she was so polite and energetic- perfect for Austin. They did a collab, and well now they're dating.

I loved how two guys could be so cheesy and romantic. How we could just talk about the girls we have loved the most in a serious conversation, with no one laughing over our feelings.

"I feel just like that every time I see her. I felt this way ever since I knew about her existence-since I got that e-mail from Wish Co. saying I was her wish-but the feeling got stronger when I kissed her. I can't hold in my feeling for her any longer. I just want to be with her forever. I want to be the first person she sees when the sun rises and the sun sets. I want to support her when she needs me, I want to annoy her when she doesn't. I want to make her smile and laugh, until we both cry tears of laughter. I want to show her I love her." Austin looked at me shocked, after my speech.

"That right there is what she wants. What you feel for her in a song. You said it perfectly, just find a tune. Write out your feelings, then in the concert today, tell her all. Ask her to finally be yours, before it's too late." He said, patting me on the back and standing up to leave me alone in our shared room, sitting on my lower bunk.

Before it's too late.

Which means now.

Shawn, today you will tell Haylee what you feel.

~~~

Yayyy! Austin M appeared turn up. He seems so cool and romantic with Becky G (they're my otp)

So next chapter shit is going down, Shawn and Haylee are going to be a thing now? How will the song turn out? Will he even write it or have the time to?

Deication to the beautiful: Yanice. Omg ilysm girl. You're so beautiful and kind and polite and I love you.

Alright bby❤️ I love you tons, beautiful. Next chapter's dedication goes to a random comment saying something about Austin and Becky G because I just love those two.😘

I love you. Stay beautiful,

Nat👽