Chapter 55

Chapter 55- Haylee's POV

After and amazing hot air balloon ride- mine including Shawn serenading the songs in his EP he had written for me- we went to pick up Mahogany to the airport and all of us tired as hell, went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up, and the first thing that popped up to my head was Shawn. Of course it was self-explanatory considering it was his birthday. With the thought of Shawn in my head I smiled. So I tippy toed, quietly all my way to Shawn's room; only to notice, with the open door, that all the boys were asleep- and I could not blame them, it was only seven am.

So I went back to the living room, and woke up the girls. Telling them that we should wake up all the boys, especially Shawn causing a little surprise on his birthday.

We all ran over to Shawn's room, and tried to stay quiet until Ally starting blasting Birthday by Katy Perry. I scram 'Surprise' and the rest of the girls followed, making all the boys laugh their heads off- out of amusement I guess. Shawn mumbled thanks, as I jumped over to his bed. He placed his arms around my waist, cuddling, and traced wet kisses over my neck.

I tried to not emit any sound from my mouth, but everyone seemed a bit too emerged on themselves to even notice the fact that Shawn was possibly leaving a couple of hickeys on my neck.

Matt stood up, holding Nat's hand- as they were an official couple already, he asked her out yesterday on the hot air balloon. "Let's go eat breakfast."

"Yes please." Smiled Sav, instructing for Jacob to follow her.

They all left the room, except for Shawn and I. We were left in a comfortable silence, enjoying each other's flaws on ourselves and also the delicate breaths being exhaled from his mouth.

"I love you." I said. "I know I have said it possibly over a million times, but it's so true. And happy birthday, honey." I kissed his cheek, and his cheeks heated up.

"Here's your gift." I said, dumping the letter I had written for him in a drawer in his night stand. "Read it when you know it's the right time."

"How will I know?" He asked, a bit confused.

"You will know. I trust you." I turned around- pressing my chest unto his.

"Please don't leave me, Shawn." I whispered, touching his cheek softly with my thumb- as the sun was setting up.

"I promise will never leave you, my darling."

~~~

lol the last chapter is v short. oh and i wi post the epilogues so y'all can know what happens later. luv u

-nat