Chapter 17

Chapter 17- Haylee's POV

As my dad was telling me his story about work, I could only focus on Shawn. It was so hard to believe that he'd be right here in two days- including the rest of the guys. I had waited to meet Shawn a long time ago. He was one of the only reasons why I had hope; hope for no more cancer, for a better future. For everything to finally be fixed.

"Hey Haylee, darling, I think I should get going. I love you." My dad went on and stood from his dull,yellow couch. He gave me a kiss on the forehead, and then just waved goodbye, as he walked through the door.

As I had learned for five long years, I was usually tired for no real reason. And a small rest would never harm me. I shut my eyes, slowly. Then I could only see black, but too many thoughts clouded-and interrupted- my mind. I could only think about the Magcon guys for a while, but then all I thought about was absolutely nothing. I was asleep.

"She looks sortta creepy sleeping, tbh." Said a male voice I quite didn't recognize that well, and I was awake- but to lazy to open my eyes.

"Sometimes she talks asleep." Said Nat, a voice that I knew so well I could recognize anymore.

"That's even weirder." That voice. Kayla.

"She's all round weird." Replied Natalia quickly, and bam I opened my eyes. Wide open, creepy.

"Oh my god. You scared me!" Exclaimed Nash as he jumped off a chair.

"Such a little girl Nashty." Said Jacob, mocking him of course.

"Fuck off, Jacob." Said Mary Cate, as she usually stood up for everyone.

"Leave him alone." Mahogany said.

"That was just so Jox." Said Anna, knowing how we all shipped it.

"Ahhh...no. We're just besties, it's awk when they say they ship us." Said Jacob, which was a comment that could be a little rude to Mahogany. Savannah knew that and yet, she smiled like never before.

"Agreed." Said Mahogany, grinning. I really wanted her face.

"Sooo...we're going to skateboard, Haylee." Said Ally.

"Oh, by the way your mom already said yes." Said Carter.

"Sure, I'll just sit and watch." I stood up from the bed, I was wearing jeans and a red shirt that said 'bye bye.'

"I'll drive, I have a license." Said Leah, just offering. Considering the park was actually a few blocks away:

"No, I'll drive." Said Carter, winking at Mary Cate. I kept thinking something was up with those two and yet, Mary Cate wanted nothing to happen between them. Carter wanted her. She did not want Carter.

So we got inside the car, and rode to the park. All of us like a pack of sardines in the mini-van The Wish Co had rented for the guys. As we reached the park, it was completely empty. So I grinned, even more fun was coming. There was never a dull moment with this people around.

"We made it." Said Tye, with her cute british accent, extremely excited- as we all were. We got off the car, and headed to a bunch of ramps set up in the Miami park.

"Ready to ride gals?" Said Nash, eager.

"Of course, we all are." Said Kayla, grinning in an extremely creepy way.

"I'll just lay on the grass, and watch you guys." I said, knowing how skateboarding might lead to a fall, which could make my death happen sooner, mainly because of my extremely useless colon.

So I sat on the grass, taking care of everyone's phone. I layed down for a while an looked at my surroundings, it was just beautiful, then I realized I was happy. I did not want to die anymore.

Then I shifted my glance, to all of my friends attempting to ride on the ramps. Ally, Anna, Nat, and Tye were already on some roller skates just fooling around. The rest of them were on skateboards, except for Jacob.

When I located Jacob, I died. Savannah was on top of a skateboard, and Jacob was holding her waist, trying to teach her to skateboard. That was just so cute.

Then I thought:

What if Shawn did that to me?

~~~~

shawn & haylee are meeting soon i cANNOT RETAHSRIN

-nat