epilogue- part one

narrator

haylee and shawn had broken up and come back together a couple of times during three years- realizing they could not live without each other. they were not exactly a perfect couple, as anyone would expect- but they loved each other so dearly. haylee got tons of hate from fans, but she was extremely happy with shawn.

and so as they approached their three year anniversary, haylee suffered from an extremely harsh colon pain- the cancer got worse and worse with the passing of each minute. immediately she was taken to the hospital, by shawn himself. during the operation her breathing levels decreased quickly, and before the operation could even be over, she was not breathing anymore.

you could say haylee's last three years of life, spent with shawn, were the golden seal of her life.

she died with a smile on her face because of shawn, she also died still being in love with him.

shawn was so hurt when she died. haylee was his one and only true love. he cried everynight, insomnia took over his life. he wanted to kill himself, there was no point in life if haylee was not here. shawn still loved her, he loved that angel hovering above him. he thought eighteen years of life was too little for someone who was such a magnificent person like haylee. he though he should've died, not her. haylee did not deserve dying at all, she was so sweet, so kind- so flawless. then there was shawn - after haylee's death- foolish, stubborn, ignorant, depressed, stupid, and most of all angry.

he was angry haylee died. he wanted to punch a wall, kill a person, he wanted to die.

shawn became so depressed he took a break from his career for three months. fans supported this, although many disliked haylee they all understood shawn had lost the person he loved the most. shawn also started taking a medication for depression and anxiety for a full year.

months later he stopped thinking about her as often as he did when she first died, but he still thought about her often.

he became so famous, the next hollywood artist, right after he graduated from high school.

his friends helped him not fall into drugs, which were very tempting when she died.

nat was also devastated, probably as much as shawn.

in a way you could say sav helped nat come out of her depression, becoming her closest friend.

although people tried, shawn really never came out of his depression.

but they got together through it, with the support of their dear friends.

shawn still keeps in touch with them, and sees them quite often, especially the guys.

sav, ally, nat, anna, mary cate, mckenzie, leah, kayla, jasmine, and tye remained friends. seeing each other once in a while, but their friendship remained strong.

they still considered the angel haylee ruth part of their clique.

the new top model, and dj mahogany lox also formed part of the clique; despite her fame.

the guys all turned big, proving wrong everyone who thought they did not have a talent- they became blockbuster actors, wanted by every director in hollywood.

the girls still kept dating their prince charming, despite the fame of all of them- the jacks, taylor, aaron, matt, nash, hayes, carter, and cam, who all are famous actors.

the prince charming shawn is still to haylee.

an angel and a prince.

everyone became an actor except for jacob, found soon to be a new justin bieber, writing songs filled with rhythm and romance- making everyone in the united states and the world dance along.

shawn found himself writing songs about his love story, that seemed too perfect, with haylee. he seemed ed sheeran, but went way bigger than him.

one of the fans' favorite is named 'angel' of course, talking about how he knew haylee had always been an angel- now she really was one, living in heaven.

he soon took out all of his depression and sadness in his songs, which ended up always being in the billboard top 100- with the help of his incredible fans- and masterpieces.

despite all the success in his life, every oscar and every grammy, he kept thinking about haylee.

he never dated someone else.

because he really never stopped loving her.

~~~~~

i'm sorry i killed her

-nat