questions & author's note

questions

-why did you decide to kill her?

response; so honestly i wasn't going to initially kill her, and give y'all the fluffy, happy ending everyone wants (( which i'm not very fond of. )) but i changed the plot while i was in school, discovering that only 18% of people live over five years while they have cancer. and haylee lived eight years, and so that was a miracle tbh.

- sequel?

response; actually not. i was planning to but the idea was so vague and i could not develop it further so i needed to cancel it.

- why did he die?

response; i feel that there can come a time when shawn, despite all his success, feels unhappy and needs time with that one person who makes him smile no matter what- and of course that's haylee. so he came to a level of unhappiness in which he really wants to kill himself to be happy again basically.

- social media?

response; so my twitter is the same as my wattpad user aka wastedmatthew. i have to instagrams, one is natalia.dl and the other is matthewsblunt. my kik is naomi.paolina and well u can always pm me bc i s2g i need friends! yeah so hmu.

// au //

first and foremost i want to thank every single one of you beauties for all the continuous love, encouragement, and support. honestly, i never ever thought creating a wattpad account could change my whole life. and i probably sound sooo dramatic but the truth is that you all make me happy. whenever you guys comment about my writing making you happy it makes me very happy. and i'm so honored that amazing people like you guys actually enjoy reading my stories. wow you all mean so much to me- and also a lot to the boys and shawn, so keep supporting them and please stay strong. they love you and so do i.

next thing i'm gonna do is go through my shameless self-promotion which involves you guys checking out all the rest of my fanfics in my profile. i have a nash one, a cam one, a matt one, a johnson one and a gilinsky one- sooo go read 'em if you wish *coughs i force you to coughs.* also make me reach 200 followers on my personal ig { natalia.dl } i need like ten more follows so do it, and send me a dm there are we can chat! add me on snapchat ( lmfaonat or natalia.dlt1 ) if u real. and ask me questions on my ask.f aka erraticespinosa!

third, i really wanna thank y'all for sticking with me through thick and thin and everywhere in between. there were moments of depression in which you guys cheered me up. and i'm so glad to see you guys care about me as much as i care about y'all; because that is something that's lovely. and i'm here for you if you're having suicidal thoughts, kik me or tweet me or pm me- i'm here for you and i care.

please help matt in his movement of spreading positivity because every single one of y'all probably know that i love that boy so damn much.

if you guys want me to write a fanfic about someone i haven't written a fanfic of yet (i.e carter) just comment his name and i'll attempt to write one

also pm me the links to your fanfics! i can help you develop them/ give you tips or i just wanna read sum for fun ((:

last but not least, i rlly wanna apologize to y'all for my excessive use of the word < y'all > i'm sorry bc i do know how annoying it is.

so thank you guys for everything really! i never thought my stupid fanfic was gonna make it this big. and like go read my other books if u like my writing. i love you and i care okay.

peace, luv, suck a penis

-nat

BTW- OH MYF PLS TRY TO NOT COMMEnT THAT THIS HAS TFIOS REFERENCES BC I DONT LIKE THOSE BOOkS, THEY ARE SO OVERRATED OFHDNJ