Chapter 30

Chapter 30- Haylee's POV
During the next week and a half, I devoted myself to watching 'Friends', taking an excessive amount of pills, and eating a little too much. My friends kept me company for most of the time, turns out the guys are staying for the whole summer. Summer was barely starting.
Nat and Shawn kept me company almost 24/7. The rest of the people were visiting frequently- just not as much as Nat and Shawn. It was also their summer, and they should really enjoy it. Not like me, sitting here pigging out on sugar-free jello.
Savannah and Anna both came to me for boy trouble. Anna said Aaron had been holding her hand and calling her beautiful often, he just wasn't sure if he was playing with her. I assured her he was not, he had noticed her via media- Instagram, Twitter- and had always told her he loved her.
And now he told her he loved her.
Not in any social media, he did really love her.
Then there was Savannah, who had been there for me since last Saturday- what the guys titled 'The Tragedy.' Last week Thursday she came in, completely delighted and gleeful.
Jacob was her boyfriend. And that she had dreamt of months ago.
She explained me with such description the proposal. How he took her to an unknown grassy field, with many tress and sunflowers. How he hung up Christmas lights on the tress. How he handed her a sunflower. On how on it, he had written on every petal a word from the phrase "Sav would you be my girlfriend?"
Jacob just seemed like the cutest guy ever, and now he had finally found someone to love.
I guess everyone finds that person sooner or later in their life. That person you would really do anything for. That person you would love no matter what. That person you would support whenever they need it.
That person you love more than yourself.
I loved Shawn more than myself.
More than anything, really.
~~~~~
Hey you guys! This is just a short filler to sort of know what had happened. Haylee is doing fine and Shawn is being so sweet to her, visiting her and all. Awww, lovely.
Chapter dedication to the beautiful: HalieSavannah. Never forget that the boys love you and so do I. You just seem so loving & caring and I love you, gorgeous.
I will update real soon bc it's only a filler. I love your gorgeous. Stay perf.
Xoxo,
Nat😘