Chapter 36

Chapter 36- Haylee's POV
We separated from the long, delicate kiss. My heart was beating quickly, I couldn't even describe how good Shawn's lips tasted against mine. I literally was speechless myself. I only knew it felt correct, meant to be.
Shawn looked at me, smiling lightly. I smiled back, not exactly knowing what to say because of his confession. I knew what to do, though. I grabbed his hand and entwined it with mine, mentally giggling because my hand looked extremely small beside his.
I internally debated if I should also tell him how I felt. He had kissed me, I had not pulled away or commented about it at all. I needed to tell him."Shawn, I love you too..." That really summed it all up, if I started talking about my feelings towards him, it would last hours.
Before Shawn could reply, the taxi parked right in front of us- we had called minutes before for it to pick us up. I could only feel Shawn's hand tighten its grip against mine.
We both got in the taxi, and did not really talk the whole way home. It was not an awkward silence, though, it was more like we both were smiling like idiots and just had a conversation of what had happened within ourselves.
"We're here," Shawn shook my shoulder, grinning. I had fallen at sleep with the last thought of his lips.
"Thanks, I'm a bit tired." I announced, yawning a bit. Maybe to wake me up a little, he kissed me on the cheek.
And it sure did, electricity ran through my body, causing me to become conscious and the tiredness to leave my body at once.
"Dude, get a room." The taxi driver said, basically kicking us out of his taxi cab to the hospital entrance.
We both laughed at his comment, getting of the car- we had paid him before he dropped us off.
Then again, Shawn's hand led itself to mine, holding it tightly but delicately. I grinned, Shawn made me so happy; happier than anyone else.
"You know I will have to leave soon, right? For my tours." Although we had talked of the theme, I pouted.
I did not want him to go.
"Yeah, I know. When are you leaving?" My voice cracked, showing my weakness was him leaving.
"Three days." He said, swallowing saliva- nervous.
I sighed, looked at his eyes. "When will you come back?"
"In a week, the guys will stay here though." He said, a tone of hope in his voice.
"But not you." I regret it for a split second.
"I know, but it will be fine. You will have the guys and the gals, plus you guys can get VIP passes for the concert here." He said, calm and cheerful- the Shawn that was my life saver, the one that made me grin and love myself.
"I'll get to see you, and the cutie of Austin Mahone." I said, exuberant. I was actually quite happy, it was all going to work fine.
"Yes..." Shawn looked a bit perplexed speaking, shocked- who really knew why. "So you think Austin is cute?"
"Well, yeah he is. Just...never mind." I said, not willing to admit the fact that Shawn was hot in the middle of the hospital corridor.
"Tell me." He commanded, tickling my stomach, making me produce some type of snort-laugh; I was not that girl with the cute laugh but the weird one. He laughed along.
"Stahp. Stahp. I'm breathless." Laughing tears slipping out my eyes.
"Tell me, and I'll release you." Somehow he had his arms entangled around me.
"K, k. You are cuter than Austin." I said, laughing. I can't believe he made me so happy.
"Well thanks, so are you." He said, patting my back.
"I am not a boy!" I exclaimed, frustrated and yet still laughing.
"I know you're not, you're..." He was interrupted by someone's squeaky voice.
"Stop! I gotta listen what they're saying!" She exclaimed, attempting to whisper. I recognized the voice. Ally.
"Do you think they're..." Shawn paused, or well I interrupted.
"Spying. Yes. We better get in the room." I laughed hard, and opened the door to my room.
None of the boys were there, but only the girls- which was something both Shawn and I did not expect.
"The boys left. Cam was feeling bad, so they left, along with Leah who sworn she would take care of him. Nash told me to tell you, you should go to the hotel." Said McKenzie, trying to sound comprehensive to her best friend.
"Alright, so I guess I gotta go." He waved at everyone, and then kissed me on the cheek, whispering into my ear 'You're not a boy, you are the most beautiful girl my eyes have ever seen.'
I grinned, feeling special. He walked through the hospital room's door, smirking.
"What happened?" Asked Nat, immediately knowing, as my best friend, I was acting quite different to my usual self.
"I...Shawn kissed me." I said eager, gleeful. Shrieks filled the room, as well as smiles and claps- we were being too loud inside the hospital.
"How was it?" Asked Sav, happy.
For a moment I thought deeply about the kiss. "I felt on the clouds, soaring above the world with Shawn's hand entwined with mine. I felt like jolts of electricity ran through my veins instead of blood. I felt like I just wanted to be there forever; with Shawn. I felt a million bats-they were way bigger then butterflies- infested my stomach, and flew in it, like every time I am around Shawn. I felt lucky, lucky I met Shawn. Lucky all of this happened. Because I always felt he was my handsome idol- who I had a massive impossible crush on- and I was stupid fangirl that would never be noticed by him. But he did. He did notice me. I felt in love. Feel. I am in love."
~~~~
Alright so I'm like so sorry I updated really late. I was supposed to update before, but I really had a huge writer's block- especially about how Shawn and Haylee would act after the kiss. Which the result was quite pleasing, I tried to fit comedy a little.
Dedication goes to the beautiful: Jenna. Wow you are just an incredible person & you never fail to make me laugh. You are just a crazy person to talk to, which is always fun. You are also so beautiful and a great author! I love you.
Next chapter's dedication goes to a random comment :)
Well I love y'all. Stay beautiful.
-Nat
(@erraticespinosa)