Chapter 39

Chapter 39- Haylee's POV
I bawled all afternoon- more because of the lack of Shawn, I was not mad at him but sad he was bot here- but then fell deeply asleep. I had a dream. A gray sky, a wheat field. I was there, white dress, red roses on my hair, no shoes. Shawn, in a suit, walked towards me, picked up a rose that had fallen from my hair.
'Haylee Richardson, as I offer you this beautiful rose that is still not equivalent to your beauty, would you accept to be my girlfriend?' He asked, blushing with the cutest grin on his face.
'Shawn, I'd love-' My own voice was interrupted when I was awaken by a loud sound, coming from a tv.
"The opening act Shawn Mendes!" Announced a host, prolonging the s with excitement. The guys and gals all surrounded the tv, where Austin's concert in Kansas City, Mary Cate's hometown, was happening live.
I slept an entire day, now it was 8pm.
And I said I was feeling alright.
I drank my new pills quickly, I was not missing another doze. Then I looked up at the tv, there was Shawn. Looking as good as always, wearing Vans, a polo shirt, and trousers; he looked so preppy.
I missed him so much.
The crowd of screaming girls awaited him anxiously with posters that said 'I LOVE SHAWN' or 'MARRY ME, MENDES' which was clever considering the alliteration.
He took a sit on a stool, close to a tall mic stand. "So hey you guys. This first song is dedicated to y'all." Shawn started singing his original song 'She's a Warrior' a slow song I loved dearly since it was realized in May, and knew every verse of.
'She's a strong warrior.
Bold, brave, and strong.
She wins some battles,
but others are lost.
She picks up her knife,
a tear on her cheek.
There's nothing she can do now to
redeem.
She can't go back now,
her skin is red.
I look at her,
put her knife away.
Kiss her goodnight,
keeping a straight face.
I tell her she's a warrior.
One I love much.
She looks at me bitterly,
she says she's not.
But oh she's a warrior,
I tell her.
She says, I keep her strong.
I say it's herself, facing
community and hate and
still staying strong.
I kiss her her cuts,
and tell her I love her.
I place her knife in a new
hidden place,
because she's a warrior.
And I know she can
stay strong.'
He sung the first verse, confident. I knew he loved this song too, and had written it for a purpose.
That song, I bet, has kept more girls strong than any school counselor or psychiatrist.
He became their life savior.
As he is mine too.
They picked a girl from the crowd, the 'Warrior Girl,' she was put on stage and sat on Shawn's stool. He sung his first single, around her. She cried, never thinking this was going to happen to her. He grabbed the arm of the brunette, and kneeled down to her. Shawn kissed her wrist, carefully. In the most loving way possible, kissing the scars from her cuts one by one.
The song ended, Shawn hugged the girl and told her he loved her dearly. They both cried.
I felt so proud of him.
The girl went backstage and watched him perform the next two singles of his CD, 'Rain.' Which was sort of like + by Ed Sheeran, an idol of Shawn.
Shawn had accomplished so many things the past month, signing with a record label, releasing his CD and making it hit number one on iTunes, touring with Austin. Next came his own tour, more CDs, more fame.
It was all going to hit him soon.
He was not going to be that Vine boy who was one of the entertainers of Magcon.
He was going to be the next Canadian superstar that sings like an angel.
~~~
I love this chapter so much, so I decided to like update quickly ayyeee, love me lol.
Comment, vote, fan?¿
Dedication to all of you because I know one day Shawn will go away. He will become a huge hit, but he will still love all of us. He will leave, but at the same time he will still be here for us. He will love us, he will keep us strong.
Special dedication to three people:
1) Toni❤️ bby I love you a lot, like you were there for me since My Darling begun. It is so great I get to have a supporter and friend like you!
2) steph_xo33❤️Oh my gosh. Like I always just see you commenting and voting for my fanfic and it makes my heart melt. You seem like an incredible person. I love you, beautiful.
3) MyGalaxy7❤️ Aww you are just the cutest and sweetest person ever. Know that I'm here whenever you need me. I love you gorgeous.
I love you so much beautiful.
Next chapter's dedication goes to a random comment.
I'm sorry Shawn's song sucked, I really did not know what to do because I suck at writing poems. I wanted it to rhyme, but I just couldn't. Sorry it was quite bad😬
-Nat💜
PS- WHEN THIS CHAPTER REACHES TEN COMMENTS I'LL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER, SINCE IT'S WRITTEN ALREADY.
PSS- Check out 'Tallies' on my profile.
PSSS- The 'Warrior Girl' idea is like a U girl or One less lonely girl🎉