Chapter 20

Kayla's pov

"daryl!" I screamed again.

"Shut up!" Shane screamed.

I kept kicking and squirming to try and get out of Shane's grip. Dammit I'm really regretting running as far as I did. Daryl probably couldn't even hear me. I'm on my own hear. Shane continued trying with my pants so my mouth was free. I quickly spit I'm his face. That took him back a minute. When he wiped it away he turned to me. I've only seen such evil in the eyes of one other man before. I stood there frozen.

"you little bitch!" He said smacking me right across the face.

I screamed and he grabbed my neck throwing me down on the ground. He towered over me as I started backing up from him. I tried to cover myself but my shirt was completely ripped in half.

"Shane please stop!" I yelled.

He returned with a kick to my side.

"daryl!" I yelled again through my tears.

Shane jumped on me and straddled my hips. He grabbed my neck again and forcefully made me look at him.

"you think Daryl's gonna help you? Do you not remember what he said to you! He doesn't care what happens to you. Get over it. Take it you worthless, weak, wom....." He was cut off by someone running into him.

i rolled over and gasped for air. Once I could finally breathe I saw daryl beating the holy hell out of Shane. He came.

"Don't. (Punch) ever (punch) touch(punch) her (punch) again!" Daryl screamed.

as much as I didn't want to, I had to stop daryl. He was going to kill him.

i quickly stumbled to my feet and grabbed daryl from the back,

"daryl! Daryl! Stop!"

i finally pulled him off of Shane and he turned to me breathing hard. I looked down at his now bloody knuckles and back to his sweaty face. god why was he so perfect?

"You alright?" He asked.

I nodded.

his eyes then wondered down to my exposed chest. I followed his gaze down to my bra and quickly pulled both sides of my shirt as best as I could to cover myself. He quickly took off his angel winged vest aNd handed it to me. I nodded in thanks and threw my now ripped shirt on the ground and put his best on.

We heard shuffling and we turned to see Shane getting up. Daryl pushed me behind him protectively and raised a gun at Shane.

"Get out of here and I swear if I ever see you within spitting distance of er I'll kill you." Daryl threatened.

His words were as sharp as knives. Shane nodded and ran back to the farm. Daryl turned to me again.

"why the hell didn't you protect yourself?!" He yelled.

i was taken back at first. I knew this was going to happen. It's how daryl is. If he's angry he takes it out on whoevers near.

"you had my damn gun!" I yelled back.

"we'll maybe if you didn't want to die I wouldn't have taken it away! See what happened cause of that!" He yelled.

"this isn't my fault daryl! And why the hell do you care anyways! Ya told me to kill myself!" I screamed.

we just starred at each other. If looks could kill we both would be dead. His breathing started to calm but I was still mad as hell. No way he was blaming me for this.

"did he touch you?" He asked Calm and soft.

"no you got here just in time." I said.

with that daryl stormed off. I followed behind him as we got back to camp.