Chapter 88

Daryls pov

rick and I have been following quietly behind Tom for a while now. Where the hell was he going? I'm honestly surprised he hadn't heard us yet, Rick didn't know how to be quiet, stepping on every damn leaf and branch. Finally Tom came to what looked like a camp site. There were 3 RVs and about 6 tents surrounding a fire place. Rick and I quickly hid behind a tree and watched Tom carefully. He walked into the camp and instantly was greeted by everyone. He knew theses people? Thought he said he was alone. ThIs pissed me off. He was then approached by a man that had to I guess been the leader and they went off to the side. Rick and I quietly moved behind a bush so we could hear em.

"So what's the verdict?" The leader asked.

"it's good. Got some good ones I think the boys will like. Got a couple kids too, but the women are just damn" he smirked.

"good and they trust ya?" Leader boy asked.

"they're a little skeptical Ralph, but they are very Interested and finding our group so we have to do this tomorrow cause I'm not shootin myself again." Tom said.

Shooting himself! The damn prick shot himself! That's why he had previous scars, he was apart of the group we were going to go after. He was a spy! He's dead. Way beyond dead.

"Understood. Ya did good Tom." Ralph said.

Ralph started to turn away when Tom said, "hey Ralph?"

ralph turned back around, "ya?"

"there's this one woman. Tall brunette, sexy as hell. Shes the leaders daughter, She's got twins and she's married to this redneck. He's gonna be a tough one to get her from but when we do, she's mine."

ralph smirked,"fair enough. You deserve a reward."

i started breathing heavy and I had to resist every urge to get up and shoot him in the brain with an arrow right now. I looked to Rick who also had the same look in his eyes. This had to end and end now before Tom got back to the prison. I whistled to Rick and motioned my head to head back. He nodded, but then I felt something cold on the back of my neck. I looked to rick who now had a man behind him with a gun to his head as weel. Shit.

"Drop your weapons now" the man said.

I put my crossbow down and Rick and I stood up slowly. The men pushed us out into the middle of their camp so everyone saw us. I caught eye contact with Tom and he just smirked at me. I glared as hard as I could and was about to charge at him when I heard the gun against my head click.

"You know them?" Ralph asked Tom.

"ya they are the two from the prison. The leader and the redneck I was talking to you about" Tom smiled.

"well gentleman you found us. Now tell me what it is you're planning on doing." Ralph smiled.

i glared at him and Rick did the same, both of us not saying a word.

"Nothing huh? Boys what should we do with them?" Ralph asked everyone.

various voices started shouting things like "kill em!" Or "beat their asses"

i looked to Rick who was still glaring at Ralph. Ralph chuckled at his groups answers and then the man behind Rick said,

"think about it man. They left the women and kids there defenseless."

I growled at him and Ralph began to think. He paced until he came to an idea.

"I agree they should die boys, but why not have a little fun with em? We leave tomorrow, get their women and kids, bring em back here and let them watch." He smiled evily looking directly at me.

i couldn't contain myself anymore and apparently neither could rick because we both started to fight against the men holding us. A few more grabbed onto us and started throwing punches. We finally stopped and the leader walked over to Rick. Rick was breathing heavy and glared,

"you touch either of my daughters, my grandkids, or my son. I will kill you"

"I don't think so"Ralph smirked.

Tom walked up to me and smiled, "I'm gonna enjoy this"

"I'll kill ya." I glared still being held back.

he chuckled and Ralph ordered the men to take us away. They started pushing us to god knows where, but the only thing on my mind was my family. Please Merle just this once please have listened to me.