Chapter 27

Daryl's pov.

i look back and admire my work done on this little prick. I've really messed him up good, but he wouldn't talk. Saying they left him and he don't know where they stayin. Bullshit. It was really pissing me off. I looked around the barn for something I could use as I heard the kid whimpering. He was close to breaking, just had to do more. Then a thought came to me. My knife. I pulled it out of my belt and smiled as I turned back to the kid. Once he saw the knife he started crying harder. Damn baby.

"Ya ever pick a scab?" I started pushing the knife into his wound.

"common man I've told you everything! Please!" He begged.

i started pushing it in deeper," they start real slow and then."

Before I could finish he yelled,"ok! Ok!"

gotcha. I pulled the knife out,"how many? Ya planning on staying local?"

"I don't know they abandoned me man!" He yelled.

"how many!" I demanded hitting the wall next to him to scare him.

"about 30 men. They're armed. We have women too. One night while going on a run we came across 2 girls round 20 and a man. A cousin and father daughter. Acted real friendly to them and then at night, attacked em, raped the two girls and made the man watch! I didn't have anything to do with that! I'm not at all like that!" He screamed in fear.

my eyes widened and I felt my blood pumping. That story sounded very familiar.

"What was the leaders name!" I screamed.

"wha?" He whimpered.

"what was the damn leaders name!" I yelled louder.

"jack it's jack!" He yelled scared.

Thats why kayla ran. now I was mad! I punched the kid a few more times. He was part of that group that hurt kayla! Oh was he going to die!

"Man stop please!" He cried through my punches, "I told you what you wanted!"

I stopped," are you kidding me! I should kill you for what you did to her!"

"So it was her. And you care for her." He said.

that pissed me off even more,"you talk to her or try to touch her I swear you're death will be slow and painful! Where is jack!"

"I don't know! I hated him too! I never approved of what he did which is why I took no part in it!" He screamed in pain as I punched him again.

"you couldn't stop it!" I glared.

"no he'd kill me! I'm sorry for what he did to your girl! Please just let me go!" He cried.

i just glared at him. I know I needed to get out of here before I really killed him. Oh how I wanted to kill him! I was pacing back and forth thinking the different ways to kill him and the different ways I'm going to kill jack. I was brought out of my thoughts when he said,

"he's still looking for her. He won't stop till he finds her."

I turned back to him," the hell you mean!"

"when your group found us, that's what we were doing. Looking for her. He wouldn't let us stop till he found her and he won't. Its like a game to him." He cried.

"He's not gonna get anywhere near her." I said.

he just started crying again which pissed me off more so with one last good kick to the stomach I left the barn. I looked down to my bloody knuckles, satisfied with my work. I looked around to see where kayla was, but couldn't find her. I did see Rick on the porch of the house by Shane so I walked up there to tell them what I found out.