Chapter 83

Daryls pov

i was getting agitated. Where the hell is he! Hes not in his cell where he is SUPPOSED to be! I've checked every damn cell block and every damn cell and the prick isn't anywhere! My breathing picked up, there is one cell I hadn't checked yet. Mine. I quickly ran fearing the worst. Just imagining that freak with my wife and my kids was enough to make me crazier than I was before. I finally stopped when I got to our cell. I started to relax, both elaina and Connor were asleep in their cribs and kayla was asleep on the cot. I took a deep breath and walked quietly to the cribs. i bent down and kissed the twins on the head and then turned to the cot where she slept. A smile came to my face as I starred at her. Her sleep was the one place she could escape this hell and be free. She looked so innocent and for once, unafraid in her sleep. I chuckled to my self as I bent down and kissed her forehead. I started to walk out of the cell when I heard a sleepy voice say,

"daryl?"

i turned and saw kayla with her eyes barely open. I smiled and walked back over to her and crouched down to be eye level with her.

"where ya goin?" She asked tired.

i grabbed her hand,"I'm just doin something and I'll be back"

"daryl I'm sorry" she whispered. Her eyes still closed. "I just worry about the kids"

"don't be sorry. We'll get this other group, they won't lay a hand on them or you" I whispered.

she smiled,"I know"

I was about to get up when she asked, "daryl?"

"ya?" I grunted.

"you know I love you and only you right?" She said.

i smiled,"ya. I know"

"good. Go easy on him, we need him for two more days" she whispered.

i stood there. How the hell did she know I was looki for Tom? Or even what I was going to do to him?

she smiled,"I your wife daryl. I know you better than anyone. Maybe even better than your brother"

i smirked,"shut up. Go back to sleep, I'll be back soon."

she nodded,"be careful"

I lent down and kissed her lips softly,"always am"

she flipped over in the bed and went back to sleep as I continued my hunt for Tom. He couldn't have left, gotten out could he? Who was on watch tonight? Merle. I walked outside to ask him if he'd seen him when I saw the prick quietly walking back into the prison. I hid so he wouldn't see me. I wanted to surprise the dick. Tom looked around to make sure no one was around and started off towards the cells, but he didn't stop at his. I followed until he stopped. I was fuming when he stopped infront of my cell. He smiled into it. He was so dead in two days. His smile was so sedistic that I couldn't take it anymore. I came out from behind the corner and charged at him. He didn't have time to react as I grabbed him by his jacket to another cell block. I threw him up against the wall and punched him.

"I told ya to not even look at my wife!" I yelled.

he laughed,"didn't say I couldn't touch her"

i started kicking him until I saw blood. I picked him up again and pinned him against the wall,

"you touch her or my kids, I will not hesitate to kill ya." I glared.

he chuckled,"then you'll never know where that group is"

"in two days, when you can leave, you better run and run far because if I ever see ya again. I will kill ya and it won't be quick" I threatened.

he nodded like he understood, but there was a glint in his eyes that really pissed me off. I punched him in the gut one last time, sending him to the floor. I smirked when I heard his pain as I started back to our cell.