Being a Rockstar's Girl.

Hello lovelies, this is a story about being the legendary Marilyn Manson's girlfriend.

___________________________________________

I remember, very well actually. I was seven when I met him. Brian Warner, you probably know him now as Marilyn Manson. He was eleven, and those were... simpler times. I was walking home from school, but I wouldn't head straight home. You see, even as a young girl, I loved music, of all sorts at that time, but what I loved most- Ozzy Osbourne. I stepped into the CD shop. I'm looking at the obscene posters of half naked women, though I wasn't sure what it was at the time, then I ran into him.

"Hey! Watch where your-" he looked me over, he was geeky, short blonde hair, freckles and buck teeth. "-don't I know you? You go to my school don't you?" I nodded. I was quite shy. He smiled. "Whatcha doin' here?" He looked down at me, obviously assuming I was a prep. "I'm looking for an Ozzy CD..." he smiled again, a goofy smile, he seemed almost proud, it made me laugh. He handed me the CD, I bought it with some cash I had saved, and he walked me home. I also found out that he lived right next door that day.

From that day on, we were best friends. That is, until about seven years later. I was fourteen and Brian was eighteen. I had my first real boyfriend, Edgar Delacruz. Edgar was also eighteen, a tad illegal, but I was already reckless at this point. Edgar and I were laying in the front yard when he got on top of me and pinned me down. "W-What are you doing? Get off!!!" I screamed and kicked, but he wouldn't move. "Help!!!!" I screamed, but it's midday, I skipped school, and everyone is at work, no one hears my screams. Except one person. Someone who, by this time, has been kicked out of too many schools to count, someone who wasn't in school that day, someone who by now, was already known as Marilyn Manson. Just when I thought the inevitable was happening, Edgar flew off me and hit the ground next to me. I heard screaming, but nothing registered

in my head. I jump up and fix my clothing so that it covered my body more appropriately, I then saw what I least expected. Marilyn, on top of Edgar, beating the living shit out of him. "Stop! Stop! Get off!" I don't know why, but I shoved Marilyn off Edgar. He jumped up and Edgar immediately began threatening him, although Marilyn wasn't paying attention. "What the fuck? He was hurting you!" Marilyn screamed at me, his long black hair moved with every shake of the head, he was much more attractive now. "No! I'm fine!" Why was I defending him? I wondered. He just tried to rape me. Edgar was still babbling over us, "Imma kill you! Imma kill you fucker!" Marilyn just took a swift turn and delivered a hard blow to Edgar's jaw. He hit the ground, then got back up acted like He was all bad and went home, mumbling threats.

That day was hard. Edgar refused to talk to me after that, maybe it was for the best... Marilyn and I fought because some idiotic reason, I had stood up for Edgar. We both eventually got over it though.

Two years later, Manson and I are alone at home just watching Nightmare on Elm Street, we found it amusing, it didn't frighten us, not in the slightest. I sat on one end of the couch and he sat on the other, we were just laughing and talking about memories. "Remember that piece of shit boyfriend of yours? From like two years ago?" I nodded and laughed, "I don't know if I remember him exactly but I remember the ass whooping you gave him." We both laughed. "Why were you so protective?" I ask. Marilyn just shrugged his shoulders. "I liked you." I laughed. "You like me now." He turned and looked at me. "I like you in a different way..." He just looked down and I turned to face him. "What do you mean?" I bent my head down to see his eyes. He slightly raised his head. "I mean..." He took a deep breath, "I have been in love with you since we first met, or a few months after, I was just too wimpy to fuck up your other boyfriends back then." He turned red and I laughed shaking my head.

I turned back to the movie, not sure how to respond. I liked Marilyn a lot, I had for a while. But, he was twenty and I was sixteen. I had already had an illegal situation like that, I didn't need another.