We Sing the Death Song Kids

"Hey guys!" Twiggy came in with Pogo and Andy. "Y'all wanna go to a party? I know a friend down here, she is having some kinda thing." We glanced at each other. "Come on! Let's be wild again! Like old times!" I accidentally screamed this, but everyone agreed and we went with Twiggy's idea.

"Hey, where's Cal and Zim?" Twiggy turned and answered my question. "They went out on a date of some sort." I nodded. "Well, let's go!" Marilyn grabbed me right before I walked out the door and pulled me back, leaving everyone else to walk out. He shoved me up against the wall and pushed his body against mine. He held my hands above my head with one hand, his other hand on my waist. He pushed his lips to mine, kissing me roughly. I felt drunk, intoxicated. He pulled away and I gave him a questioning look. He laughed and dropped my hands. "Just like old times, right baby?" I laughed and nodded. He pulled me out the door.

We ran to catch up with the rest, laughing the whole way. "Nikki!" Cara called me up to her, she parted from Pogo and got close to me. She put her finger to her lips, "shh." She winked and handed me a little baggie filled with white powder. Cocaine. I was thrilled, I slipped the baggie into my boot and we returned to our boyfriends.

"What did she want?" Marilyn asked. "Nothing." I laughed and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Twiggy flagged a taxi, we fit four of us in it. Twiggy, Andy, Marilyn and I. I had to sit in Marilyn's lap, although, I don't think Marilyn minded much... neither did I. We paid the cab driver and drove on to the venue Twiggy directed him to. I turned and looked at Marilyn. "Uncomfortable?" I asked him, he shook his head and laughed. "Nikki, you weigh like 80 pounds." I shrugged. "100 actually." He laughed and kissed my neck. I turned and kissed him, I'm sure Twiggy would have been making jokes had he not been eating Andy's face at the time. Marilyn laid his hand on my thigh and began rubbing it.

I laughed and we pulled up to this house that had music blaring and lights flashing. I smiled and pulled Marilyn out of the car. He walked behind me and we stopped and waited for Twiggy and Andy.

I looked around as Pogo and Cara pulled up in their car, I noticed I was receiving strange looks. Probably because I was barely dressed.

"Hey sexy, how'd you like to take this party to my place?" A goth looking guy came up to me and winked. Marilyn leaned over me and kissed the guy. The guy ran backwards and stopped, he was stunned. "There, now if your lucky, you can taste her." Marilyn winked and I just about died of laughter as the kid licked his lips.

Marilyn pulled me into the house, I looked around. Girls making out with guys, guys making out with guys, girls fucking girls. It was great. Marilyn looked at me and bent down to whisper in my ear. "You have a fiance." I laughed. "You do too." I whispered back. He smiled, turned and kissed me. Marilyn groaned into my mouth and I turned my face long enough to laugh. I turned back and kissed Marilyn's neck, he bent his neck and gave me more access. I laughed once again, I was very giggly.

Marilyn pulled me into the living room. "Marilyn." He looked at me in response. "Cara gave me cocaine." He looked at me again and winked. "Let's have fun tonight then." I nodded. "You look awesome. Makes me like... wanna fuck you... right here." Marilyn laughed and smiled when I shrugged. "That's how I feel about her too." I looked over to where the voice came from. A girl with a short, blue, pixie hair cut winked at me. "Names Danielle." She laughed and turned and walked away.

I turned and looked at Marilyn, wide eyed and mouthed. "That's what I get for dating a hot girl." I laughed and shrugged.

"Marilyn, tonight, let's just have fun, no matter what." He agreed and laughed. "Back to our old selves right baby?" I nodded. "Right."

"Hey guys!" Danielle came walking up to us again. "This is my party! Nice to meet y'all!" I smiled. "I'm Nikki, this is-" She put her finger to my lips. "I'm good friends with Twiggy, I know you and Marilyn, Brenda is already here eating my friends face." I nodded. "Figures." She laughed. "Wanna have your face eaten? I can eat other things too. I'm sure your boy wouldn't mind." I laughed and looked at Marilyn, he winked. I shrugged and turned to Danielle. "What the hell?" I leaned forward and kissed her, she kissed back and grabbed my ass. I pushed my body against her and kissed her deeper. I pulled away. "Mmmm. I'll have to get more of you later." She laughed and gently slapped my ass. She walked away and I turned around to see Marilyn leaning against the wall on his elbow. "Sexy." I laughed and gently punched his arm. He pretended that it hurt and he rubbed where I hit him. "By the way, Nikki, I want some action like that." I got closer to him. "You'll get some." I winked and leaned forward and bit his lip. He laughed.

Twiggy came up behind us. "Yo Marilyn! Whatcha say we trade girls for the night?" Marilyn glared at him. "You must be real fucked up Twiggy." Twiggy shook his head. "Nah."

Marilyn got closer to him, Twiggy seemed to snap out of whatever was wrong with him. "I'm gonna find Andy." Marilyn winked. "Good choice." I laughed and slapped Marilyn gently. "Lighten up baby!" He looked at me. "Okay, sorry, jealousy." I nodded. "I know. Let's find a room and enjoy our powder." He nodded and I went and found Danielle. "Hey, you got a room Marilyn and I can borrow for a little while?" She nodded and took us back to her room. "Here y'all. Stay till your done." Marilyn nodded and I pulled him in the room. We shut and locked the door behind us. The bed was black and had a matching black canopy over the top. "Let's get this shit started." I laughed and Marilyn sat on the bed.