The Magic is In the Hat

"Marilyn! Get your fucking ass up you lazy son of a bitch!" Marilyn squeezed his arms around me, I was dazed and didn't want to move. "Get the fuck up!" Marilyn jumped out of bed and went stomping to the door. I got up and followed him. "Twiggy you son of a bitch get your motherfucking ass in here." Twiggy walked in. "Hey Nikki." I waved tiredly. He hugged me. "Get off her. What the fuck do you want?" Twiggy let go of me and rolled his eyes. "Alec says we have a concert in five hours." I looked at Marilyn and scrambled for my phone. "What time is it?" I grabbed my phone and flipped it open. "It's three in the afternoon." Twiggy nodded and I sat on the bed. "I'm too fucked up for a show." Twiggy looked at me. "Everyone is Nikki, wait till you see those outfits. Someone let Alec pick them out." I rolled my eyes. "Get out so we can get dressed." Twiggy left. "Marilyn, we don't have clothes." He nodded. "I know I just didn't want him in here right now." I laid back down on the bed. Marilyn bent over me and kissed me. "I saw what Alex picked out, might as well wear some dental floss." I shrugged. "I just might." He looked at me and shook his head with a smile on his face. "I think I'm going to buy you an outfit to match mine tonight. I nodded.

Marilyn and I left and got on the bus. He took me back to our bunk. "We can go back to bed, neither of us have much to do." I nodded and agreed. Marilyn and I both laid back down and went to sleep.

"Get your fucking ass up Marilyn!" Marilyn took the lamp that was next to him and threw it at the bunk doors, creating a loud crash that woke me up. "What the fuck?" He opened one eye and looked at me. "Just go back to bed baby." I looked at the clock. "Marilyn we need to get up. Come on." He pulled me down and kissed me. "Get up." I said after pulling away.

I got up and pulled him up. He groaned and fell back down.

I walked into the main area where I saw everyone sitting. No one was dressed or ready.

"Where is Marilyn?" Twiggy asked. "He is out like a light. I woke him up and pulled him up and he just fell back to sleep." Twiggy rolled his eyes. "Want help getting him up?" I nodded. "Get a glass of water." I got nervous, but did as he said. Twiggy disappeared for a minute. "Okay, from here, don't get close to him, dump the water on him. Then, run to the front of the bus." I nodded. I took a deep breath and slung the water, it landed on his face. He sat up for a minute and wiped his face, I ran. I looked at Twiggy, he pulled an air horn out of his back pocket. He held down the button and taped it so that it was none stop screeching. He threw it in the room and closed the doors. "Get out of the bus everyone, go!" Everyone jumped out of the bus. Being Marilyn's fiance, I knew I needed to get away from where he was at the moment. "What the fuck?!" Marilyn screamed louder than I had ever heard before. "Oh shit." I uttered. The door to the bus swung open and the air horn went flying over all our heads. It broke.

"Who the fuck did that?!" No one answered. I walked up to Marilyn. "You up now?" I winked and he raised an eyebrow at me. "Yes I'm fucking up now." I shrugged. "Grab your bag, showtime." He grabbed my hand. "Your a pain in the ass you know that right?" I laughed. "So I've been told."

We all grabbed our things and entered the back of the stadium. "Get ready and meet back here." The band split and took their orders. I went with Marilyn. "Who pulled that stunt in the bus?" I shrugged. "I don't know." Marilyn gave me a look. "Nikki." I looked back. "Yes?" He asked again. I decided to play my mind game. "What stunt?" "The one with the air horn." "What air horn?" "The taped air horn that woke me up." "When?" "Earlier." "What about earlier?" "Someone threw and air horn in the room." "What air horn?" I laughed, I was good that this. Marilyn reached over and pinched my side. "Asshole." I laughed.

We entered the dressing room. He tossed me my bag. "Get dressed." I did as I was told. I put on a short sleeved black dress that was tight at the top and relatively loose towards the bottom. It was very short. "Marilyn I look like shit." He called me over to him, "I'm planning on fixing it up." I nodded. "Okay? Go for it." He reached into his bag and pulled out a pocket knife. "Be still and trust me." I took a deep, fearful breath and stood still. Marilyn felt around and found my waist. He took the knife and ran it around my body. When he was done, the skirt part of the dress fell to the floor. I didn't have a scratch. Now all I was wearing was my lace thong and a black tube top. Marilyn handed me a tight, leather, black skirt and thigh high boots. I put it on. Marilyn was wearing a suit type thing with platform boots. "Also, be still again." I did as he instructed and he hooked blood red suspenders to me. I looked at myself in the mirror. Much better.

Marilyn put a top hat on.

"Ready baby?" I put the finishing touch on my red lipstick and nodded. He pulled me out by my hand. As usual, everyone was waiting. The couples matched. The girls were wearing the dresses. Cal and Zim were dressed in blue, Cara and Pogo were in purple, Andy and Twiggy were in red and Brenda was wearing pink.

"Come on." Everyone took their places on the pitch black stage. "Alright you motherfuckers!" The crowd screamed and the spot lights came on. "Tonight is going to be all about one of my best friendssss! Drugsssssss!" The crowd flipped shit.

The Dope Show began. During the Dope Show, Marilyn pulled me down, and we sang together briefly. He looked extremely shocked. I had never sung in front of him before. I eventually got back onto my platform and continued my dancing.

"The cops and queers, make good looking models." I laughed at that part and continued dancing. Marilyn did this weird ass thing that looked like a seizure. I think he was dancing. I just held my breath and kept dancing. Marilyn turned and looked at me. There was something wrong, I could see it in his eyes. He mouthed the words "I'm sorry," my heart thudded. What's he going to do? He didn't just do one thing.... he did a few things. He walked over to where Twiggy was and picked up a wine bottle. He opened it and sprayed it on the crowd, I didn't think much of it. Then, he broke it on an amp, I did think that was weird. He took a shattered piece and drug it across his chest. Leaving me panicked and angry. Zim Zum was shocked too, he also did something he shouldn't have. He quit playing. He was just so shocked. Marilyn stopped singing. "Zim Zum you fucking idiot!" He threw the mic stand at Zim. It hit him in the head and he stumbled. He straightened himself back up and began playing again. Marilyn was bleeding all down his chest. He took the glass and drug it across his chest again. I had enough, I walked off my platform and walked up to Marilyn. I jerked the glass out of his hand and he watched me shocked as I drug the glass across my wrist. I was almost a pro at this. I've had practice. He was shocked. I showed him my wrist and threw the glass to the ground. I walked off stage. Marilyn followed.

"What the fuck?" I kept walking. "Nikki!" I went in the dressing room. I felt light headed... I looked down at my arm. It was covered in blood. How had I lost so much so fast. "Fuck." I whispered to myself. I put my arm down and ignored it. I stumbled over to my bag. I think it was my bag. I stumbled. I couldn't reach it. My head hurt... I stumbled and fell down. I took a deep breath. I laid down on the ground, breathing slowly and calmly. "Nik-" "Nikki!" "Marilyn, I'm fine shut up." Marilyn ran up and crouched down beside me. "Nikki!" I was dazed and he blurred in my vision. "Nikki, what's wrong?" He already knew. Marilyn picked up my wrist and looked at it. "Fuck me." He whispered. He left for a minute, then came back and wrapped a bandage around my arm. "I'm sorry Nikki." I shook my head. "Where did the guy I fell in love with go? Because it sure as hell isn't you." I looked in Marilyn's eyes while saying this. I could almost see his heart break. "Nikki. It's just part of the image." I shook my head. "How do I know I'm not just a part of that image?" Marilyn looked me in the eye. "Baby. I'll quit the band and cancel the tour. If that will prove to you that you are all I want." My head cleared a bit. "Marilyn." I sat up and took a deep breath. I was composed. I began taking the bandage off my wrist. "Why are you doing that?" Marilyn put his hand on mine to keep me from continuing. "Because I don't need your sympathy." "Nikki!" I glared at him. "You hurt Zim Zum. You cut yourself on stage. I don't even know who you are. Your being a fucking prick!" I tried to stand but I fell and busted my ass. "You want to break up with me?" He asked, I looked at him. "No. I want the guy I love back. Not this monster. You wanna dump me for that?" Marilyn shook his head. "Get your ass out there and finish your concert." "I'm not going without you." I shrugged. "You have the other dancers for your image." Marilyn picked me up and sat me on the couch. "Nikki! You aren't part of my fucking image!" I rolled my eyes. "I remember a time when I would have believed you. Go finish your concert." Marilyn looked at me. "Are you going to be here when I get back?" I shrugged.

______________________________________

The next chapter will be in Marilyn's point of view guys!