When All of Your Wishes Are Granted Many of Your Dreams Will Be Destroyed.

I had just left Brenda's room after our long talk. I had told Brenda just about everything about me, and Cal, and Cara... And Andy.

I walked into mine and Marilyn's bunk and slipped on my black and red satin baby doll(a short, sexy, nightgown.) And laid down. I was almost asleep when Marilyn came in. He didn't bother to get dressed, he just laid down beside me. "Tired?" He laughed and wrapped an arm around me. "Just a little." He pulled me closer and we cuddled up to each other, trying to keep warm.

"So you talk to Brenda?" I laughed this time. "Um, yeah, she kinda kissed me." Marilyn sat up and looked at me. He laughed, "Um, what?" I shook my head. "I don't think it meant anything." He shrugged. "Save it for the show." He laughed and winked and I did the same.

"Speaking of shows, there is another tomorrow." I laughed. "Its alright, I kinda like dancing." He nodded. "Good. Your good at it. You might need to put on a private show in here some day." I laughed and gave him a playful punch on his arm.

He just laughed again and kissed my forehead. "I'm so glad you're mine." I snuggled up to him tighter and he rubbed my back, giving me goosebumps.

"What are your songs for tomorrow?" He paused. "Get your Gunn, Sweet Dreams, Tainted Love, Dope Hat and New shit." I smiled. "My favorites." He paused. "I'm also singing 15." My jaw dropped. "That is my favorite!!!" He laughed. "I know baby, that's why I am singing it." I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight.

I heard Andy and Twiggy laughing. I turned over and kissed Marilyn, his hand ran up my back. I got a chill down my back and pushed myself closer to him so I could warm up. He pushed his knee between my legs on accident and we both laughed. All the sudden Twiggy and Andy burst through the doors. "I would say get a room, but you have one. So can y'all be quieter?" Marilyn and I both turned to look at him. "Your just jealous Twiggy." I countered, he laughed. "Maybe I am." Marilyn's arms squeezed around me. "I waited for her for ten years. She is mine." Twiggy put his hands up in surrender. "I'll get her one day." Twiggy turned and ran, he knew what was coming. Marilyn jumped out from under me and ran towards Twiggy.

Andy and I looked at each other. I jumped out of bed and we heard a loud crashing noise. Twiggy had Marilyn pinned down, and Marilyn bucked his hips, now he was on top. "Take it back." Twiggy laughed. "Nah." Marilyn growled and reached up grabbing the scissors off the counter. "You like those dreads?" Twiggy stopped laughing. "Alright! Alright! I take it back!" Marilyn set the scissors down and got up, pulling Twiggy up. They looked at each other, and began laughing instantly.

Marilyn walked over to me and kissed me, pushing me against the wall. When he pulled away I was breathless and weak. He laughed and looked at Twiggy. "Mine." He winked at me and pulled me into the bunk after he spoke.

He pushed me on the bed, and kissed me. I pushed myself into him and was beginning to get really into it when he pulled away. "We should get some sleep." I gasped. "Tease!" He laughed. "It had to be my turn sometime!" We both laughed and curled back up together, falling asleep.