I'm Not Dead But I Need Someone to Save Me.

Marilyn and I had fallen asleep. "Baby. Wake up. We are stopped for a bit. I wanna take you out." I groaned. "Grab me something to wear. I heard Marilyn walk away, I was excited we would be going out somewhere.

"Here, get dressed." I nodded and got up. "Ha." He looked at me. "Why the laugh? I shrugged. "It's normal clothes." He laughed. It was a pair of black shorts and my red shirt Andy had bought me.

I got dressed and left my hair wavy and hanging down my back. Marilyn and I walked to some old restaurant, it looked real small and quiet. Marilyn sat down across from me.

The waitress came up. "Hello what may-" She paused and looked at us, mouth wide open. "Your not welcome here. I'm not burning in hell because of you. Take your hooker and get out." Marilyn glared at her. "Listen. I'm a customer just like everyone else here, and so is she." The woman shook her head. "Get out." I shrugged and stood up. "Fine." I pushed the sugar, salt and pepper off the table. They crashed to the floor and broke. "Guess I'm going to hell for that huh?" She woman ordered me to pick up my mess. "Fuck you. Come on Marilyn." He followed me out of the restaurant. I looked in the window where the woman was standing and staring at me. I walked up, stuck up my middle finger and slammed my hand against the glass. Marilyn laughed and pulled me away. "I had been wondering where the Nikki I fell in love with was, I think I just found her." He laughed and so did I. "Guess so. I think I missed her as much as you did." I winked. "Doubt it." I laughed. "Let's just go to a bar or something." He agreed with my suggestion.

We ended up stopping at some place called Chaos. I got completely shit faced and Marilyn stayed sober so that he could help us back to the bus. We ended up making out in the middle of the street.

"Marilyn." He hummed to answer me. "Could Cara and I possibly maybe sing?" He shrugged. "What do you mean?" I looked down. "I mean on stage, I know its crazy, but like a duet with you or something." He smiled. "That would be amazing." I perked up. "Really?!" He nodded. I hugged him. We flagged a taxi. "Woah! Marilyn Manson! Where to bud?" He gave the man the address to the hotel we were staying in. Marilyn moved my ash black hair to one side and kissed my neck. I shivered. He laughed and wrapped his arm around me. "I'm here." I nodded and cuddled up to him.

I woke up in a hotel bed. "How did I get here?" I slurred. "Marilyn carried you, you fell asleep." I heard Twiggy's voice, I laughed. "How sweet. What else did he do to me while I was asleep?" Marilyn appeared next to me. "Not enough." I laughed. He kissed my forehead. "No fun when I have to do all the work." I shrugged. "Normally I'm the one doing all the work. You suck." He looked offended. "I can't suck nearly as well as you baby." I laughed and punched him in the arm. He pulled me up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you." "I love you too."

______________________________________

Hey guys, the next couple of chapters are going to be about the characters!