Tear This Bit of Fruit to Mess

We had gone Sunday to record a few new songs. I wasn't as proud of these. But they should do. That was last week.

I woke up and stretched. I looked over at Marilyn who was still sound asleep. He was so cute. I laughed at myself.

I decided to go down stairs and fix breakfast for everyone. I made pancakes and was starting on the bacon when I got nauseous.

I ran to the hall bathroom and threw up. I stood up and rinsed my mouth out with water. Brenda appeared in the doorway.

"Hey, are you okay?" I nodded and snapped out of it. "Great! Food is on the counter!" I walked after her, washed my hands and continues to cook the bacon. Cal came down stairs. "Smells great girly!" She said. I laughed and we woke up the guys. Marilyn groaned and came down stairs. I was fixing his plate when he came up behind me and kissed my neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and began swaying. I giggled and handed him his plate. He kissed my nose.

Everyone went outside while Brenda helped me clean the kitchen. "Hey Nik, were you throwing up earlier?" She asked as she stood by my side. I shrugged and nodded. "No biggie. I think I just ate something last night that made me sick." She raised her eyebrow but nodded. Why was she so panicky? I brushed it off and we finished up the kitchen.

I went outside and sat in Marilyn's lap, he laughed. Zim stood up and stretched, he pulled Cal over to him and kissed her deeply. I giggled. He picked her up and swung her around. All the sudden he let go and threw her in the pool. She resurfaced and gawked at him. He chuckled and winked at her. Marilyn squeezed my side. I looked at him and he winked and nodded towards Zim. I got the message and stood up. Marilyn slowly walked up behind Zim and pushed him into the pool with his foot.

Zim made a splash and Cal clapped. I laughed and Zim surfaced. He looked at Cal, then at me, then at Marilyn. He glared at Marilyn before they both burst with laughter. I laughed with them. Marilyn turned and smirked at me. I shook my head. He walked up to me really slow, I went to get up and ran, he ran up behind me and picked me up bridal style. "Marilyn!!! No!!!" I screeched. He laughed and went to throw me in the pool. But I grabbed his collar on his shirt and he went in with me. He didn't let go of me, he surfaced with me in his arms and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I tried to keep a straight face but we both erupted with laughter. Brenda laughed and we all looked at her.

Zim pulled Cal into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. She giggled and kissed his lips gently. I was still looking at Brenda and she gave me a strange look. I rolled my eyes, wiggled out of Marilyn's arms and crawled out of the pool. I grabbed Brenda's hand and drug her to the pool. She put her feet down and I struggled to pull her. Marilyn got out and grabbed her feet. We threw her in the pool. She laughed and pretended to be mad.

"I hope no one had their phones." Everyone shook their heads and laughed. Marilyn wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I laughed again. He kissed my cheek.

Brenda climbed out of the pool, followed by Zim and Cal. "Hey guys, I'm going to run to the store real quick. Anyone wanna come?" Cal asked. Brenda nodded. "Nikki and I wanna go." I looked at Brenda who gave me a look. I could almost hear her say go with it. So I did.

We left and I sat in the passenger seat with Cal driving and Brenda in the back seat. We got out and went into the store.

Cal went to grab whatever she needed and Brenda pulled me behind her. "What the hell is going on Brenda?" I hissed. She tugged me behind her and turned on an aisle. She walked up and grabbed a box of pregnancy tests. "Brenda! You think you are pregnant?" I asked quietly.

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, I found a woman that had sperm and fucked her. No Dumas's! These are for you!" She whispered back. "Me?" I asked she nodded. "Brenda, I'm not pregnant." She shrugged. "Try it anyway." I shrugged and we bought the tests. We got home with the guys outside. Cal went out there with them and Brenda and I went upstairs. "Go in there, take it, and I'll wait with you." I went in the bathroom and did what I needed to do. I let Brenda in and waited for a few minutes. I picked it up and read it. "What does it say?!" Brenda asked.