Yesterday Everything I Thought I Believed in Died

I pulled the girl into the dressing room for Marilyn and I. I packed up my clothes with her following me. "So, why did you pull me up on stage?" I looked at her. "I saw those guys pushing you and I remembered myself getting bullied, so I wanted to get you out of there. Do you have a family or anything to get back to?" She shook her head. "I don't have anyone. I'm an only child, orphan." I gave her an apologetic look. "Boyfriend? Husband?" I asked. She shook her head again. "Single, Lesbian." I nodded and went back to my work. "So what's your name?" She took a breath. "Sorry I totally forgot. I'm Brenda, and you are?" "I'm Nicole, call me Nikki." I glanced at her and she nodded. "Well, if you are willing to help out, you can stay." She gasped. "Really?! But y'all are on tour!" I nodded. "You can come with us." She hugged me from behind. "Thank you!" I nodded and laughed. "I'll introduce you to the band." She agreed. I stood up, slung my bag over my shoulder, and walked out with Brenda following. "So is there a nickname you have?" She paused. "You can call me B." I nodded. "Alright."

"Hey baby." Marilyn put his hand around my waist and kissed me. "Who is this?" He looked at Brenda. "This is Brenda. She is with us now. I'll find a job for her." He nodded. "Lucky for her we have an extra bunk." I nodded. "The crowd loved that lesbian show y'all put on tonight." I smiled.

"I want her to meet the band." He nodded and grabbed my hand. "Well let's get on the bus." I nodded and smiled. "Come on Brenda." She followed.

We entered the door to the bus and shut it behind us. "Guys! Get your asses in here and sit down!" Everyone appeared and sat on the couch. "Zim, Cal, come here." They walked up to Brenda and I. "Cal, this is Brenda, she is on tour with us now. Brenda, this is Caleigh, call her Cal." They shook hands. "Yeah I saw you getting pushed around in the crowd! Are you alright?!" Brenda nodded. "Fine thank you." Cal gave her a gentle smile. "Brenda, this is Zim Zum." She smiled and shook his hand. "Big fan." He smiled at her words. "Thank you very much, Brenda. Glad to have you." She smiled. "Cal and Zim are dating." Brenda nodded. Cal and Zim went and sat down. "Cara, Pogo." I pointed to the floor in front if us and they walked up. "Brenda this is Cara, Pogo's girlfriend, Cara, this is Brenda." They shook hands. "Pogo, Brenda, Brenda, Pogo." Pogo shook her hand. "Pleasure." They laughed and went to sit back down. "Andy, Twiggy." Andy ran up and hugged Brenda. "Hiya, I'm Andy! Welcome!" Brenda smiled. "I'm Brenda." Andy nodded. "This is my boyfriend, Twiggy." Brenda shook his hand. "You rock." Twiggy smiled. "Thank you." Twiggy and Andy went back and began their card game with Pogo and Cara. Cal and Zim went to bed. "And Brenda, this is my boyfriend of four years, best friend of fourteen years, Marilyn Manson." She shook his hand, and began gushing. "Oh my God! I freaking love you! And if I wasn't a lesbian let me just say-" Brenda looked at me, "we would be great friends." She laughed and so did I. "Come on Brenda, I'm going to give you some clothes and show you your room." She followed me and I went in my bunk and grabbed her some clothes." I came back out and led her to her room. I walked in and so did she, I closed the doors and gave her the clothes. I turned around to talk to her but couldn't. Brenda's lips hit mine. I didn't think, I kissed her back at first. Then I pulled away. "Brenda, listen, I love Marilyn. Your gorgeous, but I'm sorry. I would still love to be great friends with you, can I get to know you?" Brenda just laughed and nodded. "I'm Brenda, I can speak fluent Spanish. I obviously have green eyes and light brown hair. I'm a huge Manson fan and I, again, am obviously short."