Not Letting in Won't Satisfy Me

Marilyn had followed me outside and ended up sitting there holding me while I cried. I was half way crying because I had lost Stormy, actually that was most of it, but I was also broken down. Everything had hit me at once.

I had never felt so alone even though I had so many people here. Stormy was one of my first friends other than Marilyn and Twiggy.

We were driving down the road, I let Marilyn drive finally. "Why do you love me? I'm insane. I'm crazy and terrible." He pulled off the road. "I like insane. I'm crazy and terrible." He leaned over and kissed me. "Baby, everything will be okay." I just nodded and looked out the window.

My heart hurt. I didn't know that was even possible. "Babe." I looked at him and he pulled back on the road. "I do love you." I waited. "But?" He looked at me and smirked. "There is no but baby. I love you. Your my everything." I gave a faint smile.

"And I'm going to be here for you every step of the way." He added.

I just nodded. "She's gone. I acted like an idiot. I had to have security carry me out." He glanced at me. "You were fighting for her even after she was gone. Just like I did with you." I looked at him. "Is this how you felt?" He shrugged. "Like I wasn't me anymore? Like I couldn't go on? Yeah." I felt awful. This is how he had felt. Over me.

"Nikki." "What?" "Are we going to be together? Until one of us dies?" I nodded. "Yeah. Forever."

I saw a small smile spread across his lips. "Good." I was ready to be with him forever. If he would just ask already. But. I had more difficult obstacles to over come at the time.

Being a Rockstar's Girl.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें