You Can Take Me, Grave Can Take Me

"Cal, is Cara here yet?" She shook her head and Zim spoke up. "Cara and Pogo are on the way." I nodded. "Cal, you do know all the guys are going to be different around the fans and paparazzi and what not. They are a rock band, and we are the girls." She nodded. "Yeah, I figured that much." I laughed. "Basically our sex lives just became their lives." Twiggy looked up and looked at Andy. "Oh shit." We all laughed and Pogo walked in followed by Cara. "Hey sexy bitch." She laughed and greeted me. "There won't be any mushy shit on this tour. Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n' Roll." We all nodded at Cara's words. We knew this. Cara slowly walked up to Andy. We all waited for them to hug and cry but that sure as hell isn't what happened. Cara slapped Andy across the face, hard. You could hear the noise ring through the room. We all just looked at each other and Twiggy ran up behind Andy, prepared to hold her back. Andy just readjusted her face and looked at Cara. "Better?" Cara nodded.

We laughed quietly, trying to lighten the mood. Cara and Andy hugged. And laughed. I loved Cara, just because she was such a bitch. It was amazing. I admired it. I was a bitch too, just not that bad. However, Cara wore it well.

Marilyn kissed my forehead. "Thank you for sticking by me Nikki. I know this will be hard, thank you." I smiled. "It might be kinda fun." He laughed and shrugged. He tried to hide the smirk on his face, but I caught it before it disappeared.