We Are the World and We Got No Future

Cal and I went outside into the living room and I instantly went to Marilyn, pulling Cal with me. "Babe?" I had to get his attention, he turned towards me. "This is Caleigh, call her Cal." He nodded and shook her hand. "Marilyn." She smiled. "I'm going to check up on Zim." I nodded and smiled as Cal walked away. "Babe, Cara and Pogo are over there, you should get Stormy and meet her." I nodded and smiled. Finally I saw the little redhead kissing Twiggy in the corner. I walked over and grabbed her. "Down girl." She glared at me and Twiggy laughed and pinched my side. I loved having Twiggy around, I finally had a big brother. I punched his arm and pulled Stormy with me. "You should meet Cara with me and quit eating Twiggy's face." She looked at me. "Do I have to???" She whined and laughed, I glared and laughed. I saw a girl with long blonde hair in the corner, she was talking to Pogo.

I walked up and tapped on her shoulder. She was a little shorter than me. "Hi, I'm-" She turned and smiled. "Your Nikki. I'm Cara." She hugged me. Cara had long bleach blonde hair that she was wearing in curls, and brown eyes. Her teeth were extremely white. She was dressed in torn skinny jeans, black boots, a loose white T-shirt and a black leather jacket. Her make up was even darker than mine, which surprised me. She had a little more meat on her bones than me, which I liked. I couldn't gain weight, and my bones stuck out. I hated it. "Well! Glad your friendly!" I laughed and she nodded, "That I am." I smiled my big smile and she returned the look. I looked at Stormy. "This is Stormy." They shook hands and began making conversation instantly. I left them and returned to Marilyn. Who picked me up and spun me around before kissing me and asking me what I wanted to put in for music. I walked to the CD rack and handed him one of my favorites. Fallen, by Evanescence. Going Under came on and people started drinking. I looked over at Cara who was still talking to Stormy and was now rolling a joint.

About two hours into the party Stormy and Cara got up on the table, I looked at the clock, 1:37 a.m.. "Okay!" Cara got everyone's attention and motioned for Twiggy to turn off the music. Everyone looked at her. She pointed at Cal. "How old are you?" Cal looked at her like she was crazy and she laughed. "18." Stormy moved to herself announcing that she was 18 as well. Cara announced that she was 24. "I'm 21." Everyone looked at me and laughed. "No shit." Cara commented laughing. Marilyn leaned over and kissed my temple. "So. We are all legal?" I looked at Cal and nodded. "Good. Come on." Said Stormy. They both jumped off the table and Cal and I followed them to the door. "Where are y'all going?" Twiggy and Marilyn asked. "The Nightshade! We ordered strippers!" Stormy said to excitedly, I laughed. Zim ran up and grabbed Cal's arm. "Babe. You can't. I mean, I'm worried about you, I don't care about the strippers." Zim looked at Cal and waited for a response. He was worried about her. I understood, she had been through a lot and I knew Zim was worried she would get hurt without him. I glanced at Twiggy and Twiggy looked at Stormy, went up and kissed her. I went up next to Cal. "I'll take care of her Zim." He looked at me for a long time before nodding.

We were walking to the door when Marilyn ran up behind me and grabbed my waist. "Please. Be careful. Please baby." I nodded and kissed him."I'll be fine." He held onto me a bit longer and finally let go. I grabbed Cal's wrist and went to catch up with Cara and Stormy. Pogo didn't seem to mind. It was like he expected it. I laughed at the thought. I was happy to have met Cara, she made me laugh, a genuine laugh again. And Cal, she replaced that small hole that was in my heart. Stormy, she was amazing. I loved all three of them and I barely knew them.

---------------------------------------

I'll update soon loves