Time Lapse and Dancing

After Stormy and I finished our shopping trip it was close to 10 at night. "Don't wanna lock me up inside, lithium. Don't wanna forget how it feels with-" I flipped the phone open. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey baby, you still at Tampa?" Stormy gave me a questioning look. "Yeah babe, why?" He stayed quite for a minute. "Stay there I'm sending Twiggy, he is going to hang out with y'all for the rest if the night." I scoffed. "Okay? Why? You don't trust me. After so long, wow." Marilyn took a deep breath. "No. Baby, Its not that, just stay put please?" I was beyond pissed. "Okay what the fuck ever." I slammed close the phone and turned to Stormy. "Let's wait here, Twiggy is hanging out with us." She got excited and got a huge smile, then she calmed down. "Cool." I laughed. "You like Twiggy!" She looked at me, mouth ajar. "No!" I nodded. "Sure." She didn't respond.

Later we were laying on the hood of the car when Twiggy came up and poked Stormy in the side. She jumped and laughed. Twiggy got in the driver seat, Stormy behind him and me in the passenger. "Don't wanna lock me up in-" I looked at the phone. It read "Babe." I ignored the call. "Nikki." Twiggy looked at me. "What?!" I was annoyed and angered. "He doesn't trust me! After how many-" Twiggy pulled off the side of the road, shutting me up instantly. "Nikki, Marilyn sent me with you and Stormy for two reasons, the main one being that you need to be protected because you were threatened, with your life," "What?!" Stormy interrupted but was ignored. "And, because he knows I think Stormy is sexy as fuck." When he finished, he looked back and looked at Stormy and winked, she laughed like a little school girl. I rolled my eyes. "I'm just for your protection. He is terrified for you, He loves you, trusts you, and wants you safe. I've never seen Marilyn love anyone that much. Ever." I nodded and leaned over to give Twiggy a hug.

Twiggy pulled back on the road and took us to The Night Shade. Which is the night club we were going to. After waiting in line and getting in, the strobe lights were flashing making everything seem to go in slow motion, the music blared and people were grinding on each other. I loved Marilyn, so I didn't take part in this... instantly. I left Stormy and Twiggy together and it took them maybe three seconds to begin fucking each other with clothes on. Seeing this, I decided it was time to get hammered. I went to the bar, and got a drink. The bartender asked me what I'd be having, he looked... oddly familiar, I told him, gin and coke. I drank the entire thing with two swallows, before joining Stormy and Twiggy with their actions.

It hit me. Something was wrong, bad wrong. The strobe lights became overwhelming, finally... I realized what was wrong. I couldn't breathe, or think. I panicked and ran through the people. I grabbed Twiggy's arm and he grabbed Stormy.

Once we were outside Twiggy grabbed my arms, I was crying. "I.... can't... breathe...." he moved his hand to my throat and felt. "Your neck is burning up." I squeaked. "He.... poisoned... me... it... was.... in the gin..." Twiggy immediately became enraged. "Who?!" He almost screamed. Stormy was panicking and freaking out. "The... bartender.... I... recognized... him... not... at... first..... Edgar...." Twiggy's hands tightened around my arms. "You need to get to the hospital, now." Stormy and Twiggy helped me to the car. "I... wanna.... go.... home... to.... Marilyn...." Twiggy shook his head. "You need to go to the hospital." I couldn't fight, I was too weak. "I... wanna.... spend... my.... last... hours.... with..." I took a small gasp of air. "Marilyn..." a tear slid down my cheek.