I'm Just a Boy Playing Suicide King

Marilyn's POV:

I gave up and walked back out on stage to finish the concert. The entire time I was hoping, praying, that she would be there when I got back. I couldn't handle knowing how much I had hurt her. I fought for her all these years, and now I am pushing her away.

I also hurt Zim Zum, for no reason. Nikki was right, I'm not myself. I'm an asshole.

The concert finally ended and the lights went out, the crowd screamed but it sounded distant. I walked into the dressing room I had left Nikki in. I opened the door, praying to see her sitting there. She wasn't. She wasn't there. Nikki was gone. I straightened up. I'll be fine, I always am. I grabbed my bags and walked out the doors and began walking toward the bus.

All I felt was sorrow, it was all I could do to make myself walk. I need Nikki. I need to change.

I jerked open the bus door and walked in. I made my way to the back of the bunk and pulled open the doors. My heart skipped a beat. It was Nikki. She was sitting there, staring at her bandage. "Nikki." She looked at me. She was so beautiful, it melted my heart every time I saw her. Her eyes were so beautiful, her hair. The best thing about Nikki was her personality, she was perfect. "Baby. I'm sorry. I know I need to change. Just, I need another chance." She looked down and bit the side of her cheek in thought.

"Nicole." She looked at me again. Tears in her eyes. "Nikki, baby." I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her. "What's wrong?" She shook her head and kept looking down. "I have been just as awful to you as you have been to me." She finally replied. "I've been a bitch and I haven't been understanding. It's like all we do anymore is fight." She continued. I just nodded. "I'm going to change Nikki. Maybe it will help everything." She nodded. "Okay." She turned to look at me. I kissed her, feeling her cheekbones with my hand. I stood up and away from her. I pulled the object I needed out of my bag. "Nikki, I wanted to to this traditionally, romantically. However, now may be the best time." I showed her the little box. "I know I have been a fucking asshole, but despite all that, would you just marry me?" She laughed. "How romantic Marilyn." I shrugged. She nodded, the same response as on stage, although this time, I gave her a ring. It had a white diamond in the center with black diamonds on either side. It was silver banded. She smiled and kissed me. "We have to get our lives back together Marilyn." I nodded in agreement with her.

I heard the band come through the doors. "I'm going to apologize." I told Nikki. She nodded. "Guys, can y'all sit down?" The band followed my directions. "Listen I know I have been a prick, and I haven't respected y'all. I just wanted to say I'm sorry." Everyone nodded. "I'm sorry Zim." I added. Cal glared at me but Zim shot me a thumbs up.

I just need to fix things.