You Are From a Perfect World

Throughout the time I had been with Marilyn I had also met another person, someone that meant the entire world to me. Stormy, I had met her at a photo shoot, her for Vans and me for Hot Topic, she was equally gorgeous, and we looked a lot alike. Stormy had long bright red hair that she wore straight, she had ice blue eyes and she was about my height and weight. Both of us around 5'6 or so, weighing about 110. She instantly stared at me, her jaw dropped and she ran to me in her Vans' shoes. "Your Marilyn Manson's Girl aren't you?!" She had lowered her voice in an attempt to rid us of commotion. I laughed and nodded, "I am."

"Do you like that type of music?!" She asked, "like rock? Heavy metal?" She added. I smiled and nodded again, "Yeah, actually I sing it as well." Stormy jumped up and down and squealed. "Me too!" She stopped jumping and leaned in close to whisper, "wanna know a secret?" I nodded and she continued. "We are best friends now, your stuck with me." And that's how I made my best friend, we finished up the shoot, exchanged numbers and continued on our way.

A day or two later, after I had told Marilyn about my meeting my friend, he suggested that I invite her over for a small party.

The next day, Stormy, Marilyn, Twiggy, Ginger Fish and I all brought alcohol, drugs and music. Stormy knocked on the door and I answered in my black and purple plaid shirt, the same I had worn when Marilyn and I first kissed, paired with my skinny jeans and combat boots. She smiled and hugged me. She looked amazing, sporting a shirt a lot like mine, but her's was red and black, it was paired with blue jean shorts and black Vans. Her hair was in a pony tail with her bangs down, while I wore mine in beach waves down my back, he make up opposed mine, hers being light and mine dark, not that that was unusual.

I welcomed her into the house, which was Twiggy's, Marilyn and I didn't live together or anything, not yet at least, so Twigs offered to hold the gathering at his house. Stormy handed me a CD, Papa Roach, I put it in and cranked the volume when the track hit Papa Roach's song Last Resort. Twiggy got started on pouring drinks, Ginger sat in the corner rather quietly, and I introduced Stormy to Marilyn. They talked a bit and became friends almost instantly.

Ginger slowly stood with a grin and pulled out two decent sized baggies from his back pockets. He smiled and set them on the counter. In one bag, Marijuana, in the other, Cocaine. My favorite drug by far, Coke. Loved it, loved the burn. I grabbed Stormy's hand and led her to Twiggy's bathroom, where I closed the door. Stormy sat on the edge of the bathtub. "What are you looking for?" I looked back at her still rummaging through the drawers. "A mirror, for the Coke, you ever done drugs?" She smiled not saying anything. "Okay..." She looked at me in the reflection of the mirror, "no." I nodded. "Well, no pressure," I laughed "you can if you want, if you don't, no biggie." She stood up and sat on the counter in front of me, "I wanna try cocaine... I don't know how though." I looked at her with a smirk. "You sure?" She nodded with a smile. "Positive." I smiled back. "Then I'll show you, I'll take care of you if you get fucked up, your like my sister." I gently punched her arm.

I grabbed the hand mirror I found, and pulled her back out to the living room. "Marilyn!" He turned, "What's up?" He walked over and hugged me with one arm, the other hand contained a drink. "Stormy hasn't ever done drugs, I'm going to show her how to do Cocaine." He nodded, and took the mirror from me and began setting it up for us, when he was done he went behind the kitchen counter. I pulled Stormy to the couch and told her to sit. Ginger was in the front yard yelling, for no reason. And Twiggy was behind the counter talking to Marilyn. Marilyn had set up lines for us on the mirror.

I took the smaller pocket mirror and cut a smaller line for Stormy. I turned towards her and leaned forward a bit to pull out two dollar bills. I handed Stormy one. "Okay, the smaller line is yours, roll the bill like this," I demonstrated and she mimicked, "plug one side of your nose, put the bill to the other, and sniff it up. It helps if you tilt your head back after." She nodded. She bent, but before she could sniff the powder, I stopped her, "your nose might bleed, its normal." She nodded and took it in like a pro. I clapped and laughed then I did my line. Marilyn came in and sat next to me. "Nice one baby!" I laughed and wiped my nose for remaining powder. He laughed and gave me a quick kiss then leaned and whispered in my ear, "Come home and stay with me tonight?" He pulled back and looked at me, I nodded. Then he left Stormy and I to our business, leaving me grinning and nervous.