Light Shines From the Darkness

Everything was bright, but I could focus. The lights were blinding and the walls and ceiling were a matching color of white. Finally, something made me feel warm, happy, it was when I realized what was happening. I was waking up, in the hospital, and there, next to me, was Marilyn. He had his hand tangled in mine but he was asleep. I didn't want to wake him up. I just pulled my hand free slowly and sat up. I took a long, deep, satisfying breath and looked at Marilyn. He had a busted lip, and what appeared to be a broken nose. All the sudden Stormy slowly slipped in. "Your awake! Can you breathe? Are you better?" I put my finger to.my lips and pointed to Marilyn. I nodded. "I'm fine." Stormy ran over and hugged me. "I'm so happy! Your back!" I looked at her like she was crazy. "Back?" I whispered. Hers eyes got wide. "Forget that." I shook my head. "No, what happened?" Stormy Sat on the edge of the bed ans began whispering. "Nikki, you hit the floor, and the doctors got you in a stretcher, they took you back and wouldn't let us go with you. About 30 minutes later, the doctor came out... and... Nikki, you had died." I shook my head again. "What? I don't understand?" She just looked at me and took a deep breath. "Marilyn refused to believe it, he told them not to rule you dead yet, they agreed and left you. He left and went to Night Shade, he went through the line, and into the club. He beat the shit out of him Nikki. He would have killed him if it weren't for the bouncers." I looked at Marilyn.

When he came back, he came in here, where your body was. And he sat right there," she pointed to Marilyn in the chair. "and he grabbed your hand, that's she. You started breathing again. He told the doctors." I looked at her, "He had faith and stayed with me, even after I was dead." She nodded.

Stormy got up. "I'm going to get Twiggy."

I nodded and woke up Marilyn. He woke up and looked at me, before standing up, hugging and kissing me. "Move over." I did as he asked and he sat in the bed with me, wrapping his arms around me. "You stayed, even after I was gone." Marilyn looked down at me, "I wasn't letting you leave me that easily." He laughed and kissed my forehead. I apologized for being such a bitch, and we fell asleep together, in the hospital bed.

-----------------------------------------

I'll update soon! Love y'all! :*