Teen Distortion

-Three months have passed

Three months have passed. We are getting on a plane to go to our new home. Cal, Zim, and Brenda are going to live with us. Andy, Twiggy, Cara and Pogo live together a few streets down. We take our seats on the airplane. Cal and Zim in front of Marilyn and I, Cara and Pogo behind us, and Brenda next to me, and Twiggy and Andy next to Marilyn. "You ready to see our home?" Marilyn asked. I nodded.

Marilyn covered my eyes and I heard a door open. He moved his hands. I opened my eyes. My jaw dropped.

Hard wood floors, grey walls with white trim. Black furniture centered around the room and a white rug in the middle of it all. Stairs wound up to my left, black carpet trailed up them.

Marilyn pulled me into the kitchen. Black marble cabinets and grey tables and chairs.

Marilyn pulled me to two doors at the back of the kitchen, outside was an in ground pool. A big tree hung over it. I was stunned. "You haven't even seen the best part yet!" Marilyn squeezed my side. He pulled me up the stairs. He showed me Cal and Zim's room, Brenda's room, and extra room, and our room. "The best is last." He said pulling me down the long hall.

He opened a door, a huge room stood in front of me. It had instruments of all kinds. "My studio is in the attic, this is yours." He explained. I turned and hugged him tightly.