About Nicole Remmings (Nikki)

The character Nicole, or as you know her, Nikki, is based off myself. My name is Tabatha.

Nikki is a now, 21 year old dancer for Marilyn Manson, she is also dating him. Nikki met Marilyn when she was seven years old in a CD shop, they became best friends instantly and are now dating and engaged.

Nikki is pale, has jet black hair and lime green eyes. She had a relatively normal childhood. Nikki was 12 when she met her first real boyfriend, Edgar Delacruz, he was physically and verbally abusive towards her. Edgar and Nikki finally broke up after he had tried to rape her in her front yard.

Nikki had been in and out of juvy most of her life after that. Her parents gave up hope and abandoned her. At age 18 Nikki left to be with Marilyn. They are now on tour. Nikki's best friends are Cara, Cal, Andy and Tori. Twiggy is like Nikki's brother figure.

Nikki is self conscious and she cuts, but hides it from everyone. She has night terrors and has no dignity.

Nikki has a unique personality, she is sweet and caring, she has a kind heart, however she is also a bitch. She is also sarcastic. Nikki struggles with depression.

Nikki's favorite colors are black and red. She is a Gothic dress kind of person, if she must be labeled. Nikki is agnostic and bisexual.