You Can't Take This From Me.

I had decided to take a nap after Marilyn so stubbornly made breakfast. By the time I woke up it was already 6:00 p.m. People would begin showing up at 7. I got up slowly and put on my maroon shirt, paired with my black shorts and converse. I styled my hair into beach waves and applied my make up.

I made my way down the stairs already hearing voices. Probably Cal, Zim and Brenda. I took a deep soothing breath and rounded the corner into the living room. "Hey pretty girl!" Cal screamed and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. She put all her weight on me. "Cal watch the tummy." I whispered. She pulled away and gave me an apologetic look. I just smiled back showing her it was okay. "I told Marilyn." I whispered to Cal. She nodded. "I know. He talked to Brenda and I already." I nodded and went to find him. The little shit was in the kitchen, making dinner. I went up behind him and slapped him in the back of the head. He snapped around and raised his eyebrow. "I was supposed to make dinner." I pouted. Marilyn rolled his eyes. "Too bad babe." He replied. I smirked and he stuck his tongue out before turning back to what he was doing.

The doorbell rang. I went to open it and it was Abigail. "Nicole!" She shouted. I smiled and gave her a hug. "You can call me Nikki." I told her and invited her in. "And you can call me Abby." She replied. "When do I get to meet the daddy?" She continued. I smiled. "Right now." I pulled her into the kitchen. "Marilyn, this is Abigail, she is the doctor and my friend." I gave Abigail a sweet smile. She shook Marilyn's hand.

He smiled. "Nice to meet you." He said before turning back to the food. I introduced Abby to Zim, considering she had already met Brenda and Cal.

The doorbell rang again. I opened it to Cara, Pogo, Andy and Twiggy, Abigail was at my side. "What's the news?" Cara asked while walking in. "Can't know yet." I retorted. "This is Abigail guys." I announced when the four of them were inside. They shook her hand. I didn't tell them how I met her, not yet at least. After everyone was settled we sat down and ate. I sat at the end of the table. Marilyn sat to my left, Cal to my right, Twiggy next to Marilyn, Zim next to Cal, Andy next to Twiggs, Cara was across from me, Pogo and Abigail to her left and Brenda to her right. Everyone was finally done eating, they were now talking and laughing. Marilyn looked at me and raised his eyebrows. I took a huge breath nodded. Marilyn stood up. "Hey! Shut the fuck up! Listen to Nikki!" Everyone instantly fell silent and Marilyn sat back down. "What's the news?" Shouted Twiggy. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I stood up. "No one say a thing till I'm done." I made my demand, and everyone nodded. "So, many of you tonight met Abigail. She isn't just my friend, but also my doctor." Cara's eyes filled with worry, so I rushed to finish explaining. "I'm four months pregnant with twin girls." I finished. No one moved or said a thing. "I'm done now." I added. Cara jumped and screamed, followed by Pogo and Zim. Twiggy came running up to me and hugged me, followed by Andy. I laughed as they squeezed me. "Yay!" Twiggy screamed. I nodded and cheered with them.

After that whole ordeal, everyone went home, Cal, Zim, Brenda, Marilyn and I went to bed.

I'm ready to be a mom.