The Children Love The Show

I stayed in costume, so did everyone else, Marilyn grabbed my hand and led myself and the rest of the band (this includes the dancers) outside to where we would greet the fans.

Marilyn began at the end of the line, greeting everyone, myself and the others followed. "Oh my gosh! Marilyn Manson! I fucking love you!" A red headed girl screamed to him. He smiled and shook her hand. "Hey! Hey you in the red and black!" I turned. There was a guy who had blonde hair and looked more like a prep than someone who would come to a Manson concert. "Hello." He winked at me after I greeted him. "How much you cost baby?" I would have answered, but Marilyn beat me to it. He walked up, "More than you can afford you fucking cunt." The guy looked hurt and reached to grab me, Marilyn pulled me away and kissed me.

"Mr. Manson! Can you and your band answer some questions for us on our show in a week?" Marilyn walked up to the lady and handed her his number, telling her to call him. "Nikki!!!!" I snapped around. The blonde guy held Cal's arm. I went up grabbed Cal's arm and punched him in the face. He hit the ground. Cara was shaking people's hands and smiling. Pogo walked beside her smiling and kissing her cheek. Tori shook people's hands as well.

We all went and got on the bus after that.

The next morning Marilyn told us we had and interview to go to later that day.

I nodded and so did everyone else. "Why are you just nodding?! Are you too good to use words?! Huh?!" Marilyn screamed at me. "No, what the fuck is your problem?!" I yelled back. He walked up to me. "You are my fucking problem!" He poked me in the chest. "Then maybe I'll fucking go!" Marilyn's eyes softened, briefly. "You aren't fucking going anywhere bitch!" Memories of Edgar abusing me flooded my head. I started to walk away before snapping around. "Don't you ever talk to me like that again you son of a bitch!" I poked his chest this time. "Don't touch me!" He screamed. "You don't touch me!" I could smell the alcohol on his breath. Everyone around us was wide eyed. "What?! You mean like this?!" He grabbed my arm. "Ouch! Let go that fucking hurts!" Cara ran up. "Get your fucking hands off her!" Marilyn turned around and shoved her. "Don't touch her!" I jerked my arm out of his hand, he turned around and with one swift movement he hit me, straight across the face, I hit the ground. Everyone gasped. I looked up at him, mouth open. His expression softened and became sympathetic. "Baby." He tried to bend down. I pushed myself up. Holding my cheek, and went in the bunk.

I grabbed my few belongings and put them in my bag. I came back out and began towards the door. I shoved past Cara and Cal, Andy, Marilyn and Tori. I went out the door and began walking out of the parking lot to... somewhere. "Baby!" Marilyn yelled behind me. I reached my hand up and flipped him off without looking back. "Babe!" I turned around and he was running towards me. I turned and took off running, I dropped my bag. I didn't care.

He grabbed me around my waist. "Get off!" "Babe! I didn't mean to! I'm sorry!" "Fuck you!" While struggling I tripped and fell. He bent down next to me. "Babe, I'm sorry." I looked at him, his eyes full of pain and regret. I nodded and hugged him. He rubbed my neck. "I'm so so so sorry baby. So sorry." He just kept whispering in my ear. "Baby... Why did I do that?" He asked himself. "Your drunk." I replied. He pulled away.

"Will you come back?" I shrugged. "Babe." I looked at him. "What?" I responded. "Don't leave me. I'm sorry." I got up and he helped me. We were walking back to the bus. "You don't have to marry me. I wouldn't want to marry myself after that." I stopped and looked at him. "Marilyn, only one other person in my life has ever hit me like that. Edgar." He slumped over.

"Baby." I bent down with him. "I forgave him." He looked at me. I kissed him. "I forgive you."

You could tell that he felt awful about what he had done, I knew he didn't mean to.

We walked into the bus, all my friends looked at me, hell, the whole damn band looked at me. "Okay guys... get ready for the interview. We are on in two hours." Marilyn went into the bathroom to get ready.