Chances Are I'm Gonna Fuck You Over

"Come on baby, get up." I groaned. "Why???" He laughed and kissed my forehead. "Its tour day babe, get up." He poked me in my side and I jumped, he laughed.

"Okay, okay, I'm getting up!" He kissed me again. "Good. I laid out your "costume" on the end of the bed, let me know if you need help." He did air quotes around the word costume and I knew instantly that it would be... revealing. Not that I cared. I stood up and stretched, brushed my hair, and returned to the end of my bed to see what Marilyn had picked out. A corset with red trim, ripped black skinny jeans and red high heels. I laughed at the choice, I would have to edit it some. "Babe? Come lace the corset." He appeared in the doorway and began lacing the thing. I was used to it, so the not breathing didn't bother me much.

"I'm going to wear the black leather jacket with it." He nodded. "Sounds great." I put the jacket on and observed myself. I looked like a whore. And I liked it.

We stood outside the taxi for a moment. Marilyn's arm wrapped around my waist the entire time. I knew he would be completely different on tour, he would be, less of a gentlemen. And I was fine with that. "Twiggy met a new girl." I looked at him. "What?! How could he get over-um... her so fast?!" He shrugged. "I guess he things she will help him move on, he needs to Nikki, and you know that as well as I do." I took a deep breath and nodded. "What's her name?" He smiled, happy I had lightened up. "Andy." I nodded. "Okay, I'll try to get along with her."

He smiled and wrapped his other arm around me, giving me a quick squeeze before returning one arm to me. "Clocks already ticking." Shouted the taxi driver. Marilyn simply turned and flipped him off. Everything was already packed and we were all meeting at Twiggy's house.

We got in the taxi and the driver began making his way to where we had directed him. "Listen, I'm not going to be my normal self on this tour baby, unless I'm sure we are alone." I nodded. "I know, it's okay." He smiled and looked like he relaxed more. "It'll be fun to be a little kinky." He looked at me, astounded by my words. Mouth wide open. I looked at him and winked.