If You Don't Know What Forever Feels Like

Stormy grabbed my hand and I sat there comforting her. "Stormy, you'll be fine. You are strong." She nodded but you could tell she didn't believe it. "I love you Nikki." I cried more. "I love you too Stormy." Now she was crying. "I'm going to miss my bestie." She was crying harder. "I'll miss you too Nikki."

Cara came and sat next to me. "Cara." Stormy smiled through her tears. Cara held back everything. She was real good at it too. "Stormy, your one of my closest friends. Please," Cara started crying. "please don't go." Stormy smiled and leaned up to hug her. Cal walked in. "Stormy. Hey." Stormy smiled at her, this girl was always smiling.

"Listen," Cal sat on the edge of the bed, same side as me. "I didn't get to know you well, but you have to stick around so I can." She smiled and Stormy just looked down. "Nikki, you take care of them." Stormy looked at me while saying this, her gaze shifted to all of us. I turned to see who was around me. Twiggy was standing up by her head, Cara was on the opposite side of me, Zim was next to Cal who was behind me, and Marilyn was bent down, next to my legs, holding my free hand.

"I love y'all." Stormy coughed and blood came out, she quickly wiped it away, but not fast enough, Cal and I saw, as well as Cara. "Zim! Go get the nurse!" Zim turned and ran carrying out the orders given by Cal.

"No. Leave me be." Stormy yelled. She saw that the request hurt me and she reached up and pushed my hair out of my face. "I'll watch over you." She smiled.

---------------------------------------

To be Continued...