We Wanna Be Just Like You

I wiped my face, and fixed my eyeliner. I took a deep breath, and opened the door. "Nikki!" A smile spread across my face, I couldn't control it. "Stormy!" I hugged her and we laughed. She pulled a bag out from behind her. "Happy 21st birthday!" I shook my head. "Nope. Hell no." Twiggy and Stormy came in, and Stormy pushed me into the room while Twiggy went into the living room, Marilyn and Twiggy both began yelling and laughing. Stormy closed the door behind her. "Sit down." She ordered and I obeyed. She sat next to me, cross-legged and excited. I looked at her, jealous. She looked gorgeous as usual, red hair in subtle beach waves, going all the way down her back. Her eyes bright and eyelashes almost touching her eyebrows. She laughed and gently punched my arm. "Open!" She sat the bag in my lap. I smiled and gave up, I knew I wouldn't beat her in an argument. I opened the bag and pulled out, first, a loose black T-shirt. I looked at the front of it and laughed instantly. In purple lettering it read, "Ha Ha Ha. Fuck you!" I laughed and so did she. She stood up and looked at me. She began to take off her button up shirt. "What the fuck Stormy? Order me a stripper! Not you!" She laughed. "Don't get excited. Look." She pulled off her upper shirt and revealed another shirt beneath it. It was just like mine, except in pink lettering hers read, "Yes, you." I laughed again. And stood up, putting my shirt on. I pulled out two more shirts. One was navy blue and the back was lace. On the front it said "Suck It." The other shirt was a dark red one that had silver lettering. It was also baggy. On the front it simply read "Whatever." I laughed and hugged Stormy. "I have to wear the red one Stormy, it's my favorite. She laughed and agreed, I let her borrow the navy blue shirt. I went in the bathroom followed by Stormy and took my hair out of the bun. I applied my usual dark makeup and straightened my hair, which I hadn't done in forever, it was a little past the middle of my back, I pulled it forward.

Stormy complimented me on my apparel and we went out into the living room where Twiggy and Marilyn were wrestling. "Hey come on guys!" Stormy and I just watched them, laughing. The door bell rang again.

--------------------------------------

Here it comes PogoDeathray!