You're Just Waisting Time

Marilyn and I went back in our bunk and closed the door, we were extremely tired from... things that happened last night. We were laying together, facing each other, he was playing with my hair. "Nikki?" "Yeah Marilyn?" "What if it was you who was pregnant?" I shrugged. "Then... I would be pregnant?" I laughed at my amswer. "Would you want a family with me? What if it was right now?" He unloaded the questions onto me. "That would be fine with me. You?" I asked in return. "A family. Hmm. With the girl of my dreams. In our new house.Finally settling down. With you. And babies." I laughed at him, I didn't know why though. "I would love it." He kissed my nose. "You wouldn't leave me?" He shook his head, I was shocked. "Nikki, I'm not the monster society makes me out to be. I love you, and the thought of having a family with you makes me happier than ever." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you too." He smiled at my words and tightened his arms around me.

I don't understand why he loves me. But now he wants a family... Maybe he is right... Maybe I should try to get pregnant.

"Marilyn? Would you want me to get pregnant? Like... start trying to?" Marilyn took a deep breath. "I think we need to settle down first, get used to living with each other and being married." I gasped. He got a little panicked. "What? What's wrong?" I shook my head to answer him and sat up slowly. "We are going to be married...." He nodded. "Is that okay?" He asked. "Yeah. Just different. We need to plan more." He nodded and looked as though he got an idea. "We could have the wedding in the new house... I think its big enough." He offered and laughed. I couldn't wait to see it. I shifted excitedly. "Do you have photos or something?" He smirked at me. "You can't see yet." I whimpered. "Babyyyy." He laughed and shook his head. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"You sure you are ready for all this?" I nodded to answer his question. "Nervous. But ready."