You're as Pretty as a Swastika.

*Five Months Later*

Marilyn and I decided to go to bed relatively early that night. I had been becoming more and more fatigue the farther along I got in my pregnancy.

I fell asleep on my side, which took a while considering that I had finally gotten a baby bump. Either way I was fat now. I woke up and slowly rolled over, I groaned and grabbed my stomach. I felt a kick and then another. The problem with having twins was that they took turns kicking. Which felt great by the way.

I got a deep pain, it felt like a combination of someone laying cinder blocks on me and stabbing me. I screamed and Marilyn jolted up in bed. "Nik?" I looked at him and he understood almost immediately. He grabbed the bag we had prepacked for the hospital and helped my outside into the car that Zim and Cal bought for us. Marilyn helped me slide in the car and he dialed the numbers he needed. Those being Cal, Zim, Brenda, Cara, Twiggy, Pogo, Abigail's and Andy's. We hadn't had time to wake up the ones that lived with us. Marilyn sped to the nearest hospital, the one Abigail worked at.

Sliding to a stop in front of the doors I humiliatingly waddled to the front desk where Marilyn took care of everything. I was shoved into a wheel chair which was used to take me back to a room, which lights could've been dimmer. The woman that led me to the room wouldn't let Marilyn come with me, an argument broke out. I caught and so did Marilyn. Finally Abigail ran up behind the woman. "Shut the fuck up. Move." Is all she said. The woman obeyed. Cal and Cara ran in right after her. "It's happening!" Cheered Cal. "You wouldn't be cheering if you were in this position I yelled." Cal rolled her eyes, they were used to my moodiness.

They went out to the front. I was left with Marilyn, Abigail, and another nurse. "She's ready." Abigail informed all of us. I took a deep breath and got ready.

Twelve painful, loud and bloody hours later I was laying there, Marilyn by my side. "I always thought you were weak." He joked. I glared at him. He put his hands up defensively and laughed. I laughed back and laid back limply on the bed. I took a deep breath. "Shit." I sighed exasperated. Marilyn bent down and kissed my forehead. I sighed again.

"Hey mommy, wanna see the girls?" Abigail walked in with a bundle in each arm. I sat up and eagerly took them from her. I looked at both little babies. They both had their eyes closed. I looked to the one in my right arm. I saw traces of black hair on her head. A tear slid down my cheek. Marilyn sat on the edge of the bed next to me and smiled at the baby. "Hey little one." He whispered. She opened her eyes. They were a bright blue. I smiled. Marilyn's mom's eyes were blue. Then again, so are my father's. I looked at the next little baby. "Hi sweetheart." I whispered to her. A tiny smile spread across her little face. She slowly opened her eyes. I recognized them as my own. Lime green. She also had black tufts of hair. My heart warmed and I cried more. I slowly kissed the little baby's forehead. And looked at both if them. "Look at you. You're my babies." I said joyfully. "Know the names?" Abigail asked with a gentle smile. I looked at Marilyn. "Up to you baby." He told me and returned his gaze to the babies. I looked at Abigail and nodded. She came over with little pink bracelets. I smiled. "This one," I nodded towards the one with the baby blue eyes, "is Sapphire." I told her. She nodded and wrote the name on a tag, clipping it around the baby's ankle. I looked at Sapphire for a while. "We can come up with the full names later.' Abigail stated. I nodded. "And this one is Phoenix." I told Abigail, who placed a pink bracelet around Phoenix's ankle as well. She stood at a computer across the room. "A full name for Sapphire?" Abigail asked smiling at me still. I looked at Marilyn again. Who motioned for me to go ahead. "Sapphire Arriane Elizabeth..." I didn't know what last name to use. "Warner." Marilyn interjected and smiled warmly. I nodded. "Warner." I repeated while Abigail typed on the laptop thing. "And for Phoenix?" She asked when she was done. "Phoenix Alexandra Rhiannon Warner." I told her. She smiled and nodded. Typing again. "Care for visitors?" Abigail asked us. Marilyn and I both nodded. Marilyn held his arms out for a baby, I handed him Sapphire. She smiled and nodded, leaving the room. A few minutes later Caleigh and Zim appeared.

"Awe!" Cal screeched. "Can I hold one?!" She asked. I reluctantly handed her Phoenix, Marilyn handed Zim Sapphire. She smiled. "And what's your name little one?" She asked in a baby voice. "Her name is Phoenix Alexandra Rhiannon Warner. And Zim has Sapphire Arriane Elizabeth Warner." Cal smiled sweetly. "Their names are gorgeous Nik." She said in a hushed voice. Cal slowly walked over and peaked at Sapphire.

Cara, Pogo and Brenda slowly walked in. "Twiggy and Andy are getting food." She informed me. Cara walked over and motioned for Cal to hand over the baby. Cal did so. "Look at you! You're so tiny and precious!" Cara exclaimed while holding Phoenix. I smiled. "Pogo, you can hold Sapphire if you want. Zim has her." Pogo carefully took the baby and smiled at her. I could only imagine what was going through that child's head. Brenda walked straight over to me "How are you feeling hun?" She asked. I shrugged. "Been better." I laughed this time. "Here, let me fix your hair?" Brenda offered. I nodded and she braided my hair to the side. I smiled gently and fixed my makeup.

Within a few minutes everyone was in the room. I had Sapphire in my arms and Marilyn had Phoenix. "Y'all wanna know the full names?" I asked gently. I looked at all the faces, from Abigail to Pogo to Cara to Andy to Twiggy to Brenda then to Cal and Zim. They all eagerly nodded. "Well this one," I motioned to Sapphire, "Is Sapphire Arriane Elizabeth Warner. At this one," I motioned to Phoenix this time, "is Phoenix Alexandra Rhiannon Warner." The girls got all excited and the guys grinned.

After two days we took the babies home.