Fallen, Fallen, Fallen from Grace cuz of You

I pulled Brenda into the dressing room that Marilyn pulled me into. "Hey Nikki, remember how you asked me if I have a nickname I can go by?" I turned and looked at Brenda. Well my last name is Nefertari, maybe you can call me Tori." I nodded. "Alright. Open your bag and get on your outfit and let me know if you need help." I pulled my outfit out. It consisted of a black corset with red trim and a black flimsy skirt that also had red trim. Thigh high socks that were black and red striped completed the ensemble along with black ankle high boots.

"Marilyn! Lace the corset." He appeared without a shirt and with black shorts that went to his shins with black and red socks like mine underneath, suspenders hung from his shorts. He began lacing my corset. "How the fuck do you lace this motherfucking shit?!" I laughed as I heard Tori yell from the bathroom. "Be there in a minute!" "K!" Marilyn finished lacing the corset and I went to the bathroom to help out Tori.

I opened the door, Tori's outfit matched mine but hers was purple and black. "I can't breathe Nikki!" I laughed. "You'll get used to it, take small slow breaths and breathe through your nose." She nodded and shifted uncomfortably after I finished lacing the thing.

I walked out followed by Tori who's hair was still in the side braid, it was just neater now. My hair was in beach waves. "Tori, its going to be dark out there so hold my hand and I'll walk you out." She nodded. Marilyn walked me out the door where I saw Cara, Cal and Andy, paired with their boyfriends. Twiggy was wearing a red dress and combat boots. Cal, Cara and Andy's outfits matched mine and Tori's except theirs consisted of different colors. Cara's was green and black, Cal's was pink and black and Andy's was blue and black. Cal and Tori looked uncomfortable, but the rest of us were used to dressing like this. Zim wore a dark pink T-shirt and black shorts, and Pogo wore a green tux.

The fans screamed. Marilyn bent down and whispered in my ear. "I love you. Everything will be okay." I nodded and took a deep breath. He kissed me.

I grabbed Tori's hand and pulled her behind me. We all took our places as usual. Me on one side of my platform and Tori on the other. "Are you motherfuckers ready?!" The crowd screamed back to Marilyn. "I can't fucking hear you!!!" The fans screamed louder and the girls and I took their poses before the strobe lights came on. Lighting us and the band up. Fog rolled across the floor and rose. Marilyn began with Tainted Love. The girls began dancing and so did I. Tori danced next to me, she was good. She slowly walked around me as I danced in my spot and pulled my hair to one side. Twiggy had told me to go with it, so I did. I tilted my head to one side and she bent her head forward trailing her lips and tongue down my neck. The crowd screamed louder than they had before. Tori slowly bent, licking all the way down my leg. Men whistled and girls screamed. The band played on.

Tori took her hand and danced around me again, moving her hand from my stomach to my back without ever lifting it off my skin. We danced separately and Marilyn ended his song. He began Get your Gunn while hitting his chest with the microphone. I held back a laugh, he was so crazy and I loved it. Marilyn walked back up to me and Tori and ran his hand across my ass and legs. I just continued to dance, Tori moved over and danced on me and Marilyn walked over to Twiggy, swinging an arm around him.

Finally Get your Gunn was over. Sweet dreams begun, we all danced, it ended. "Are you motherfuckers ready??? Are you ready for the fucking New Shittt???!" Marilyn growled into the microphone. The crowd screamed. Marilyn sang the song and came back over to me. He ran his hands all over me and I bent on my platform so that I was level with him. He screamed his song and stood there touching me. I had no self respect I reminded myself. He walked away and began Dope Hat. He did some weird dance. "The children love the show." He sang and sounded evil. He looked nervous. Finally my favorite one of his songs came on. Our dancing calmed down. "If you can hear this don't assume that I'm talking to ya. Yesterday everything I thought I believed in died, but today is my birthday, today is my birthday." I smiled, this song showed his feelings, 15. "Anyone with half a soul, will hear this and never leave me." He walked over to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me down the stairs. During the drum solo he pulled me to him and kissed me. He looked into my eyes. And the song ended. "I need you." He whispered into the microphone. I smiled. The crowd was quiet. Almost everything was quiet, everyone was watching us. "Marry me?" He said this into the mic as well. My heart stopped, the entire crowd screamed so loud I thought my ear drums would burst. I nodded. He smiled and leaned forward and kissed me harder. The crowd screeched. "I'm the luckiest motherfucker here!" The crowd screamed and he threw the mic. He kissed me again and the lights went out. He pulled me off stage.

He stopped. "You didn't just say yes because of the crowd did you? I want to marry you. That wasn't a show, I had been planning that." I laughed and grabbed his face. "I want to marry you. I'm going to marry you." He nodded and kissed me, whistles erupted from behind us. Cal, Cara, Tori and Andy ran up and hugged me while the guys gave Marilyn high fives. I laughed and gathered my things from the dressing room.