Mondays Are Bad Enough, She Made It Worse

Maya's POV

"Lucas! Wake up! We need to get ready for school!" I shout trying to get him up once again. He just groans in response.

"Ugh!" I groan as I get on top of him. His hands automatically go to my waist.

"If you get up, I'll give you something special tonight," I say trying to seduce him as his eyes fly open.

"Now I'm up," he says rubbing my sides up and down.

"Yay! Come on! We have school in less than an hour and we need to get up!" I say climbing off of him.

"Not yet, get your cute ass back here." He says pulling me back down.

"No no no. Lucas!! Let's go!" I say trying to avoid his kisses. I end up failing as he kisses me on my lips. I smile against the kiss and kiss back. After a couple minutes of kissing, we finally decide to get out of bed. I start to get dressed as Lucas goes in the bathroom to do his hair and all that stuff. I decide to actually look cute today and wear a black sweater with blue skinny jeans. I go into my bathroom and quickly brush my teeth while Lucas gets dressed. When I come out of the bathroom, I sit down at my vanity and apply some natural makeup and brush my hair out. We go downstairs to get some breakfast which includes a breakfast bar for me and 2 toaster waffles for him.

"You can't only eat a breakfast bar May, that's not enough food." Lucas says concerned.

"Trust me, it's enough. If I eat too much in the morning, I feel sick for the rest of the day. I always eat a big lunch and I have a lot of snacks during the day. I'll be fine." I say taking a bite of my bar. After he eats his two waffles, I put on my knee high boots to complete my outfit.

"You look great Maya," Lucas says admiring me.

"Thanks," I say smiling and blushing.

"Who's driving?" He asks.

"I'll drive. You drove all weekend, and I miss my baby." I say thinking about my car. He chuckles at me and tosses me my keys. We exit my house and get into my Range Rover.

"Aw baby, I missed you so so much!" I say kissing my steering wheel.

"Didn't you drive your car on Saturday?" He asks me laughing.

"Yes but that was during the day it's been 48 hours! I'm very attached to my car!" I say giggling as I start the car. I pull out of my driveway and start on our way to school.

"So, are you ready to see Ronnie?" Lucas asks me.

"I guess, I'm gonna try to ignore her as much as possible though." I say.

"Why? Last night you said that you would get through it, why do you wanna ignore her today?" He asks confused.

"I wanna forgive her, but I'm always so forgivable with everyone. I mean like I forgave Bryce like two hours after he yelled at me, I forgave you in a day, and what Veronica said really hurt me. I just don't know if she's that sorry for it." I say sighing.

"Don't stress May. Just go with the flow today. Monday's are bad enough, don't let Veronica make it worse." He says putting his hand on my thigh.

"Okay, let's get this straight. This is our first time dating at school in a while. Things have changed. You can not, can not, call me in the middle of class to hookup with you. Alright?" I ask.

"I know. I know you aren't like that and I'm not gonna call you in the middle of class to have a quickie in the janitors closet." He chuckles.

"It's not that I'm not like that, because I think you and I both know, I can definitely be like that. It's just, I care about school and I need you to understand that." I say parking in the school parking lot.