Wait, What?!

Lucas's POV

It's about our third day here and it's been amazing so far. Everyday has been great. We've gone swimming, tubing, gone out to dinner, just done super fun things. Right now, Maya and I are laying in bed after our super fun night in here if you know what I mean. Her head is on my chest and her leg is wrapped around my torso. I grab her bare leg and start rubbing it up and down.

"Your legs are so soft baby." I say gripping her thigh.

"Stop it!" She blushes snuggling herself into my  bare chest. She looks up at me with her bright blue eyes and red cheeks making me just want to kiss her again so that's what I do. She smiles against my lips before kissing me back. Once we pull away, I intertwine my hand with hers and play with her promise ring. I also put my other hand on her bare leg. I see Maya take a picture and post it.

maya

maya.winters this is the best way to wake up :')

lucasxcrawford i love you babygirl

We lay there for a few minutes until I break the silence.

"I wanna marry you." I say.

"Well knowing us we probably will be married in a few years." She laughs.

"No. Like I wanna marry you soon." I say.

"Wait what?!" She says sitting up.

"Well why not? We're so in love and we've known each other practically our whole lives, I mean there isn't a reason not to." I say.

"Hmm maybe the fact that we're still in high school and I'm not even 18 yet!" She says laughing.

"Okay but still, we're gonna be out of school in like a month and a half and then we're going to college. Even if we didn't get married now we could get engaged." I say sitting up.

"Where is all of this coming from? We can't get married! We can't even get engaged!" She says. She gets up and starts to get dressed making me follow her lead.

"We watch a show daily about a couple who were together for less then a year and they got married. Why wouldn't I think about this?" I ask putting a shirt on.

"That's just a TV show! And either way you saw everything that happened with Nathan and Haley! They got separated and they had a child in their senior year! I don't want that!" Maya says sliding her leggings on.

"Okay well they got married in their junior yet and we would be getting married after school was over." I say.

"You're fucking crazy. We are not getting married!" She says running her hands through her hair.

"Okay it was just a thought." I say putting my hands up in surrender.

"Sure it was. I'm going to get breakfast." She says leaving our room. I plop down on the bed and groan. I get up and go to Maya and Dustin's room. I see Maya laying there and I join her.