Surprise! Happy Birthday!

Maya's POV

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Maya, happy birthday to you!" I hear my family say as they come into my room waking me up.

"Happy birthday Maybae!" My sister says jumping on my bed. I open my eyes and laugh as she squeezes me. Then my little brother and Peyton jump on top of me.

"Well that's one hell of a way to wake up! Thank you guys!" I smile sitting up.

"Do you wanna see your presents?" My mom asks.

"Yes! Of course!" I shout getting out of bed.

"You may wanna put some pants on, silly girl." My mom says.

"No it's okay. It's too hot for that." I say. "Now take me to my presents!" I shout jumping up and down slightly.

"Okay well they're downstairs but you have to keep your eyes closed. So let's go." My dad says. I squeal in excitement and then I'm led down the stairs with my eyes closed. I hear the door open and I'm hit with the warm California air.

"Don't open your eyes!" My family shouts. Then I hear a car horn and a guy voice.

"Happy birthday babygirl!" Lucas says. I open my eyes and see him sitting in a brand new Jeep!

"Lucas!" I shout running into his arms. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist while I cry into his shoulder. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you more, baby." He whispers into my ear. I sigh and cry into his shoulder a little harder. "Why are you crying, babygirl?"

"I just missed you a lot. They're happy tears, don't worry." I smile slightly pulling away from him.

"So Maya, do you like your car?" My mom and dad ask.

"Oh my gosh! Yes, I love it! Thank you thank you!" I say getting out of Lucas's grip and hugging my parents. "How did you know what I wanted?"

"A little birdy told us that all you wanted for your birthday was a car and Lucas to be home, so we made them both happen." My mom smiles.

"Thank you so much!" I shout kissing my parents on the cheek.

"No problem, sweetie. You deserve it after how much you've gone through in the last few months." My dad smiles.

"What did you get me?" I ask looking at my sister and Peyton. Amanda rolls her eyes and hands me two bags.

"Open them inside." She says. I nod and grab Lucas's hand and lead everyone back inside. We all go into the living room and I open Amanda and Peyton's gift. There's some stuff for Goodwin and lots of clothes and gift cards to my favorite places. I thank them both and then my phone starts blowing up with birthday messages.

peytongrey happy birthday to the little sister I never had

peytongrey happy birthday to the little sister I never had. you are one of the best girls I've ever met and I love you so much💗

maya.winters love you more big bro pey🖤