Fun Times With the Gang

Lucas's POV

I open my eyes to see a bunch of blonde hair in my face. I look down and see that Maya's whole body is on top of me and she is fast asleep. She's wearing one of my shirts that is barely covering her since she's laying down and her ass is making it ride up in the back. She groans and I can tell that she'll wake up soon. I try my hardest to get out from under her without waking her up. After a while, I finally succeeded. I go downstairs and fill up a water bottle with a bunch of ice and water and grab some Advil. I walk up the stairs and see that Maya is awake and groaning.

"Lucas, my head hurts!" She whines.

"I know baby girl, here's some water and Advil for your head," I say. "And your legs." I mumble quietly with a smirk on my face.

"Why would i need it for my legs?" She asks confused.

"You don't remember?" I ask concerned that she wasn't actually sober enough last night to remember that we had sex.

"What? Did we go bike riding or something?" She asks drinking her water.

"No, we had sex last night." I say with a worried expression.

"You took advantage of me when I was drunk?!" She shouts.

"You said you were sober enough and you said that you wanted it, I'm sorry Maya, I'm so so sorry." I say sitting down next to her.

"Dude chill, I'm kidding. Of course I remember!" She giggles.

"That was mean, May! I thought that you didn't remember, you worried me." I say pouting.

"I'm sorry," she says smiling and I don't look at her. She climbs on top of me and puts my face in her hands and looks at me. "I'm sorry. Will you please forgive me?" She asks pouting. I smile and nod.

"What do you wanna do today?" I ask her.

"I don't know. I kinda just wanna make out and lay in bed with you all day." She says wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Well, we can definitely do that, but don't you wanna see our friends tonight?" I ask chuckling.

"Not really, I don't really wanna see Ronnie or Alana." She says.

"Why not?"

"Because I made out with Alana last night and I just made up with Ronnie and things aren't gonna ever be the same between us." She sighs.

"But you don't know that. Things could go back to normal in a certain amount of time, you have to at least try though."

"I don't know, I just don't wanna deal with it today." She sighs again.

"Bath or shower?" I ask.

"Huh?" She says confused.

"Do you wanna take a bath or shower?" I ask again.

"Shower," she says pulling me off the bed.

"What're you doing?" I ask her as she pulls me in the bathroom.

"You're crazy if you think I'm not pulling you into this shower with me!" She giggles as she undresses herself.

"What is up with you today?" I chuckle.

"I don't know, I'm just really horny today." She giggles getting into the shower.