Beach House Part 1

Maya's POV

Today Lucas and I are leaving school early so that we can drive up to the beach house! We're leaving at lunch since we have to pick up Amanda at the airport and then the three of us will drive up there. I'm so flipping excited! I get to see my amazing sister, my old family friends, and my hot boyfriend all in the same place! I haven't been having nightmares since that one night, so after a long night of good rest, I wake up and get dressed. I decide to wear some ripped skinny jeans, a flannel, and black booties. I put my hair in a side braid and leave my face makeup free. I go downstairs and grab my smoothie, phone, bag, and keys and then head to my car.

When I pull up to school, I see all my friends waiting by Lucas's truck.

"What's going on?" I ask confused as I lock my doors.

"Nothing, we just wanted to say goodbye to you and Lucas." Alana says.

"Guys, we aren't leaving till after lunch." Lucas chuckles as he wraps his arm around me.

"Oh, well then let's go!" Ronnie says. I laugh and grab her and Alana's hands while we skip into school.

"Our girlfriends are so weird!" We hear the guys say.

"We love you too!" All of us shout at them.

"Are you excited to go to the beach house with your boyfriend and have some hot beach time sex?" Ronnie asks smirking and raising her eyebrows.

"Yes I'm excited to go to the beach house, but we're not gonna be able to have sex because my whole family is gonna be there." I laugh.

"That's never stopped you before," Alana winks.

"Oh shut up you two!" I say slapping them on their shoulders.

"Well, we'll miss you, Maya." They both say.

"I'll be gone for like 2 days," I giggle.

"2 days is 2 days too long without little Maybae!" Ronnie says wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Oh I love you guys!" I say bringing Alana into the hug. We just stand in the middle of the hallway hugging and then we feel 3 pairs of arms wrap around us. We all look up and see our boyfriends hugging us. So, now all 6 of us are just standing in the middle of the hallway laughing and hugging each other.

"We're the cutest friends ever!" I say laughing.

"Let's get to class before we're late!" Ronnie says and we all nod and separate. Lucas obviously walks me to first period.

"At lunch, do you want me to meet you at your car?" He asks wrapping his arm around me.

"You can, but just drive to my house and then we'll pick Amanda up and drive there in your truck." I say grabbing his hand that's wrapped around me.

"Shouldn't we take your car since it has more space for bags and stuff?" He asks.

"I guess," I groan. "I don't wanna drive though." I whine.

"I'll drive."

"Okay, bye cutie." I say smiling.

"Bye blondie." He says giving me a hug before walking away.

"Hey!" I shout so he turns around. "I love you!" I say while biting my lip trying to hide my smile.

"I love you too, baby." He says. I blow him a kiss and then walk into first period hand in hand with Ronnie.

At the beginning of lunch I say goodbye to everyone and meet Lucas at his car.

"Are you excited?" He asks me when he sees me dancing in the parking lot as I walk to my car.