My Cutie's Birthday!

Maya's POV

Today is the best day ever! It's my cutie's birthday! I haven't seen him all weekend since he's been at a football camp, and I'm so excited to go over and surprise him! It's early so I'm going over to Lucas's house with breakfast and in my pajamas because I really don't give a fuck. I got him his favorite, french toast and disgusting coffee that he finds delicious. I drive over to his house and enter using my key since his mom isn't home and he's probably still sleeping. I walk up the stairs quietly and see Lucas laying on his stomach with his eyes closed and in a deep sleep. My heart melts when I see my cutie because one, he's so fucking adorable, and two, because I missed him so much. I set the food on his dresser and then lay on top of him.

"Roxy get off. Let me sleep." Lucas groans.

"I'm kind of offended that you just called me a dog, but I'll let it slide." I whisper in his ear kissing him softly.

"Babygirl!" He says flipping over and wrapping his arms around me. "What're you doing here?"

"Happy birthday baby!" I squeal putting my hands on the sides of his face.

"Aw thank you babe. Ugh I missed you so much." He says putting his head on my chest and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I missed you so much too. I brought you breakfast." I smile.

"Oh my god! Really? Good because I'm fucking starving!" He says making me giggle. I peck his lips quickly before getting up and grabbing his food.

"I brought you your favorite! Happy birthday baby." I say handing him his food and kissing his lips passionately. He smiles and kisses me back while threading his hands through my hair. I pull away with a reluctant sigh and sit down on his lap as he starts to eat his breakfast.

"Mmmh, french toast, my favorite." He groans in satisfaction eating his food.

"Do you like it?" I ask.

"Nope. I love it." He says with a smile making me roll my eyes playfully. He feeds me a bite and then finishes his food before drinking most of his coffee.

After he finishes, we lay down on his bed. His head is laying down on my chest as my fingers thread through his hair.

"Stop that. You're gonna make me fall asleep again." He says softly.

"Well if you're tired, then go back to sleep. It's your birthday, we can do whatever you want to do." I say softly touching his face.

"Your hands are so soft and tiny. They're literally perfect. I love them." He says touching them and kissing them softly.

"According to you, everything about me is perfect." I giggle.

"Because everything about you is perfect. You're literally the most beautiful person in this whole wide world." He says resting his chin on my stomach.

"Oh stop it. What do you wanna do today bubba?" I ask biting my lip.

"I wanna spend all day with my girl. Just us." He says putting his hands on my waist.

"You don't wanna hang out with the group or Maya?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, today is just about me and you." He says.

"Actually, today is only about you. My boy is finally a legal adult!" I say.

"Wait? Does that mean we can't have sex anymore since you're not 18 yet?" He asks concerned.

"No silly goose! We're only 5 months apart." I laugh.

"Phew! Okay then." He says relieved laying his head back down on my stomach. We sit in silence for a few more minutes as he plays with the hem of my shirt kissing my stomach lightly.