Time to Party Christmas Style!

Maya's POV

Tonight is the huge Christmas party and I am so excited! I'm a huge party person, I literally love everything about parties! I don't always drink at parties but when I do, I never get drunk unless I'm with Bryce so that he can take care of me. But, instead of going with Bryce, Jacob, and Veronica, I'm going with Lucas. Lucas hasn't spent the night since Monday and that's fine but he'll probably spend the night tonight unless I drink, then I'll spend the night at his house.

"Lucas!!!" I shout as I run towards him. When I get to him he picks me up and spins me around.

"Hi blondie! What's up?" He asks.

"I missed your cute little face," I say kissing him all around his face.

"I missed you too even though I saw you yesterday," he chuckles. "What's got you in such a good mood today?" He asks me.

"The party is tonight and I'm so excited! Now give me a kiss!" I say while smiling. He kisses me softly and we both smile against the kiss.

"So what time do you want me to pick you up?" He asks while putting me down on the ground.

"Well, the party starts at like 7 so, 7:30?" I suggest.

"Why would you wanna be picked up after it starts?" He laughs.

"Because it's better to get there a little late, duh!" I giggle.

"Alright shortie, want me to walk you to class?" He asks me wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Of course!" I nod. We walk to class and once we arrive at my first period he gives me a short kiss. When we pull away I notice that Veronica is staring at me frowning. If you are wondering, Veronica and I are still fighting. She hasn't apologized and honestly I don't wanna hear it. It's been almost a week and I miss her so much, but I will not be the first to apologize since I didn't do anything wrong. I have no idea if she's going to the party tonight. I know that Bryce and Alana are going together and I have to admit that they are hella cute together but I doubt that they'll last. Alana and I have gotten closer this week and she's actually so chill. She's an amazing singer and artist and she said that I was a great singer too. I've always loved singing and music but I don't think I'll ever pursue it. Once class starts I kind of zone out because I'm so excited for the party tonight!

After school is done, I go straight home because I don't have cheer practice. While I'm driving I start craving french fries so I stop by a fast food restaurant to get some. Then, I actually go home. Once I walk through the door, I go upstairs to chill before I start getting ready. I just sit on my bed and eat my fries. While I'm going through my timeline I see a photo that Jacob posted.

jacobxasis I missed my girl's beautiful smile😻

Seeing this makes me sad because I miss her so much and I just wanna give her a huge hug and tell her everything that's been happening recently but clearly she doesn't miss me that much. I also get a notification that I was tagged in a photo, so I go see what it is and realize that Veronica posted one of me.