Lucas is Gone, Maya is Scared

Lucas's POV

Here I am, laying on the beach listening to the ocean waves crash on the sand and the only thing I can think about is Maya. Maya, my perfect girlfriend that I haven't seen in a week and who I miss terribly. It's been a week and I've barely talked to her because I rarely have service and I miss her so so much. I literally can't stop thinking about her.

"Hey sweetie, what're you doing?" My mom asks sitting down next to me.

"Thinking." I answer.

"About what?"

"Maya, I miss her mom." I frown.

"Go call her." She says.

"I can't. I probably won't have good service."

"It never hurts to try. Go!" She says shooing me away. I laugh and grab my shirt before heading up to my room. I lay down on my bed and try to FaceTime Maya. When it says connecting I get the biggest smile on my face.

"Hi baby!" She squeals.

"Aw hi babygirl! I miss you so much." I smile.

"I miss you too! How's the beach?" She asks.

"Great, but I can't stop thinking about you long enough to enjoy it." I say and she rolls her eyes in a teasing way.

"Oh shush! What're you doing, babe?"

"Well I came up here to call you and I'm going to the beach party tonight." I sigh.

"Oooh beach party! Fun! You better not find any hot girls and let them grind on you!" She scolds.

"There's only one hot girl that I would want to grind on me, and I'm staring at her now." I smirk.

"I knew you were gonna say something like that!" She laughs.

"Anyways, what're you doing?" I ask her.

"I'm gonna have a sleepover with Lizzie tonight, and then tomorrow, Ronnie and Alana are taking me to a resort for a few nights." She smiles.

"Wait Lizzie, as in my cousin Lizzie?" I ask chuckling.

"Yeah I'm babysitting her for the night, we're gonna have a girls night!" She squeals.

"What about Blake?"

"He's at a birthday party and your aunts are going somewhere and they won't be back until late so I just said that Lizzie could spend the night."

"Aw that's so cute. I wish I could be there." I frown.

"I wish so too!" She exclaims.

"You look very cute, baby." I grin.

"Yikes, I'm wearing a sweatshirt and my hair is so frizzy, I look anything but cute." She laughs.

"You always look cute! How are you wearing a sweatshirt isn't it like 90 degrees in Cali right now?" I ask in amazement.

"Yeah but I'm only wearing a sweatshirt, so it's not that hot." She shrugs.

"Only a sweatshirt? What does that mean?" I ask.

"It means that I'm only wearing a sweatshirt. What else would it mean, silly goose?" She laughs.

"Wait so you aren't wearing any pants?" I smirk.

"Oh my gosh!" She gasps. "But no, I'm not wearing any pants." She whispers.

"Are you home alone?" I ask.

"I am. Are you alone?" She asks.

"I definitely am, so how about you give me a little show?" I smirk.