Dancing with Alana

Lucas's POV

I wake up and see that Maya is still sound asleep next to me. She tosses and turns with a smile on her face until she wakes up. I kiss all around her face until her blue eyes finally open.

"Good morning, beautiful!" I say with a smile on my face.

"Morning, cutie. What's got you in such a good mood?" She asks.

"I woke up next to you, that's the best way to wake up."

"How did I end up with such an adorable boyfriend?"

"I don't know but I ended up with the cutest girlfriend ever." I say. "What time do you want me to take you home?" I ask.

"I guess you can take me home at noon." She frowns.

"What's wrong?" I ask frowning.

"I don't want her to leave. I don't wanna Amanda to leave me." She says with tears in her eyes.

"No, don't cry. Here look at this cute picture I posted of you this morning once you woke up." I say showing her my phone.

lucasxcrawford this is definitely the best way to wake up😍♥️

maya.winters ew I look gross. but I love ya

"When did you take this?" She asks giggling.

"You were tossing and turning this morning so I took a cute picture of you." I say.

"I love you." She says taking my face in her tiny hands.

"Want some breakfast babygirl?" I ask and she nods. "Get on my back."

"Why?" She asks giggling.

"Because I know that you're too lazy to walk down the stairs." I laugh.

"You know me too well!" She says jumping on my back. I walk downstairs and make some pancakes for Maya and I.

"Here's a short stack for my little shortie." I say placing the pancakes on the table in front of Maya.

"Thank you, cutie. Sit down with me." She smiles. She cuts up her pancakes and starts eating as I do the same.

"So, I know you don't wanna talk about last night, but we probably should." I say.

"Yeah you're right." She says drinking her juice.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Her and Jacob got in a fight so she just needed me to comfort her, and being the good, nice fucking friend that I am, I comforted her. Then, I asked why they were fighting and she said it was because her and I are fighting. She told me that she still had our doubts about us and I got mad. I'm just tired of her being mean to us and she's trying to drag me back to being the Maya I was in sophomore year, I don't wanna go back there. Please don't let me go back there." She says with tears in her eyes.