Football Games and Dinners with the Cousins

Maya's POV

I slowly start to wake up and realize I'm laying on top of Lucas's bare body. I realize that my legs hurt so fucking bad as I try to roll off of Lucas's body. His arms tighten around my body as I try to move. I kiss him all over his face and chest to get him to wake up.

"Good morning babygirl," he says in his morning voice which is so hot.

"Morning handsome, how'd you sleep?" I ask.

"Well considering I didn't sleep that much last night, I slept fine for the few hours I did sleep." He chuckles.

"And whose fault is it that you didn't sleep that much?" I ask giggling.

"It takes two to tango, you wanted it just as much as I did." Lucas says rubbing my bare back up and down.

"You're right, I just couldn't get enough. I'm definitely paying the price now, though." I groan.

"Did I hurt you, baby?" He asks concerned.

"No, it's okay. I asked for it and you gave it." I giggle.

"But, I don't wanna hurt you when we have sex.  I want you to feel good when we have sex."

"You make me feel so good. You don't have to worry about hurting me, baby. I'm completely fine with having sore legs every once in awhile." I smile laying my head down on his chest. "Today's our last day of break, what're we going to do?" I ask.

"I have a surprise for you later. But, until then we can just cuddle and make out." He says.

"Ooh! A surprise? When?" I ask looking up at him.

"Around noon, but it will take a couple of hours." He says.

"You better not be trying to have hours of sex with me, Lucas Crawford!" I warn.

"I'm not! We just had a lot of hours of sex, I can plan things that aren't related to sex!" He says.

"I know baby, I know." I say putting his face in my hands.

"I think you'll really like this surprise, or you could totally hate it, but it's okay." He chuckles.

"I'm sure I'll love it as long as I'm with you." I smile.

"You are so beautiful when you don't have makeup on." He grins.

"Are you saying that I'm not beautiful with makeup on?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"You are beautiful in every way, makeup or no makeup."

"Stop looking at me like that!" I squeal.

"Like what?" He asks caressing my cheeks.

"With those fucking heart eyes! You're gonna make me melt!" I blush covering my face.

"I look at you with heart eyes because I'm so in love with you."

"I'm so in love with you too." I say smiling wide.

"Now look who is looking at who with heart eyes!" He laughs.

"You are so warm!" I snuggle into his chest. I feel his big, warm hands go up and down my back and stop and my butt.

"Maybe you're so cold because you're naked." He says rubbing my thighs and butt.

"You're naked too, and oh my gosh, that feels so good." I groan as he massages the whole back side of my body.

"Do you want to take a hot bath?" He asks.

"No, every time we take a bath it always ends up with you inside of me. So no, we are not taking a bath, just keep massaging me until I fall back asleep." I say closing my eyes and listening to his heart beat. Soon enough, I'm fast asleep in Lucas's big, strong, warm arms.