I Abandoned Girls Night

Maya's POV

Today was Friday and man was I happy about it. This week was so long, I had a ton of tests and games this week. All I wanna do this weekend is sleep, that's it. I don't wanna go out anywhere, I just wanna fucking sleep. But of course, that can't fucking happen. The girls in my friend group have been planning a girls night for almost two weeks now and of course it has to be this weekend. I can't even hang out with my baby because of it. I know we won't be doing anything wild because my friends aren't like that, but man I just wanna fucking sleep.

"Babygirl you're gonna have so much fun. I promise." Lucas says as he leans up against his locker with me in his arms.

"I know but I'm tired." I whine.

"On Sunday do you wanna come over? We can sleep all day." He says.

"Why not tomorrow?" I ask.

"Because isn't girls night tomorrow too?" He asks.

"I don't think so. And even if it was, I'd leave to come cuddle with you." I say.

"No you wouldn't. You need to spend time with your friends." He says sternly.

"But you're my best friend." I say lowly playing with the string on his sweatshirt.

"I know and you're mine babygirl." He says kissing my forehead. I lay against his chest for a little bit as we stand there in a comfortable silence.

"Babygirl?" He asks.

"What?" I ask keeping my eyes closed.

"You look cute today." He says.

"What the fuck? No I don't." I say scoffing.

"You always look cute as fuck in my clothes." He says as his hands land on my ass. He doesn't squeeze it or anything he just holds it.

"I'm not wearing makeup, my hairs a mess, and my outfit doesn't even match. I look like a mess." I say looking up at him.

"My beautiful beautiful mess." He says kissing my lips softly. I kiss him back as I smile softly.

"Walk me to class?" I ask.

"Of course." He says wrapping his arms around me as I grab his hand.

"I wish we had more classes together." I say.

"Me too. But I'll see you in an hour babe." He says kissing the side of my head.

"That's too long man." I say with a slight laugh.

"Okay have fun in English." He says giving me one final kiss before I have to go to class.

"Have fun in weight training. I love you. A lot." I say with a smile.

"I love you more." He says kissing my hand before walking away. I sigh before I head into my class. When I walk in, I see Veronica in a few seats away from me. I sigh to myself before walking to my seat. Once the bell rings, my teacher begins to speak.

"So guys we have a new student! She got a schedule change so now she's in this class with us." My teacher says.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I groan throwing my head back. Veronica looks at me and then looks at the floor with a guilty look. Good, she should feel guilty.

After class, Lucas is waiting for me so that we can walk to spanish together. He notices the upset look on my face and his eyebrows furrow.

"What's wrong babygirl?" He asks wrapping his arm around my shoulder.