Spending the Day in Bed

Lucas's POV

I wake up to such a weird and unusual noise. I look over and see Maya squirming and groaning. I get concerned at the fact that she might be having a nightmare, but then I realize she's having a good dream since she isn't crying and she's moaning like crazy. I decide to sit back and go through my phone until she wakes up. I can't help but laugh as I watch her.

"Ahhh fuck!" She moans and it sounds like she's pretty close to her finish and then she wakes up panting and sweating. "Holy shit," she says trying to catch her breath.

"Have a good dream, babygirl?" I ask chuckling.

"Definitely, oh my god." She breathes and I can tell that she's pushing her thighs together to get rid of the feeling but I know that it isn't helping.

"What was your dream about?" I ask.

"I can't, I can't say. If I talk about it, it'll make me want it even more." She breathes. I've never seen Maya so hot and bothered before. It's actually kind of funny.

"Tell me your dream," I say getting on top of her. "and maybe, I can make it happen." I say kissing her jawline down to her neck.

"We were in Mexico, and um we were drinking, a lot. We were doing body shots and then we started dancing with everyone," she starts trying to breath. "I was dancing on you and then you took me away and we went to one of the cabanas on the beach. We were both hella drunk and we started making out and taking each other's clothes off. I think you know what happens from there. God it was so hot, ugh stop teasing!" She shouts as my kisses go lower on her body and are now near her inner thighs.

"Do you want this now?" I ask looking up at her. She nods and that nod is a start to a very long morning.

After we're done, we're just laying down in Maya's bed and my head is on her chest while she plays with my hair.

"You had a bad dream last night, do you remember it?" I ask her. I hear her breathe and sigh slightly before answering my question.

"Yes, I remember it."

"Can you tell me what happened?" I ask and her heartbeat starts going faster. "Okay, never mind. It's okay, you don't have to tell me." I say soothingly.

"No, I'll tell you. I was laying in bed and when I turned to snuggle into you, he was there instead. He told me that he was gonna get his hands on me again and then he pulled down my pajama shorts. He climbed on top of me and was touching my hair and neck. I was screaming for him to get off of me but he wasn't moving. My eyes were closed so I couldn't see him and then I heard him calling me babygirl but it was you, so I woke up. It was terrible, but that wasn't the worse one that I've had this week." She says her voice breaking. I look up at her and see that her eyes are glossed over with tears.

"Shh, don't cry. None of those dreams are going to happen." I say looking up at her and caressing her cheek.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to cry about this anymore." She says wiping her tears.

"Baby, it's only been a couple days. You're allowed to be upset about this still." I say sitting up and pulling her into my arms.

"I don't wanna be upset anymore. I just wanna be happy and carefree." She says smiling slightly.

"Look at me." I say lifting her chin up so I can look into her eyes. "I believe that you are happy and that you will be carefree once this whole Riley thing blows over. Look, you got your best friend back yesterday! You should be happy and focusing on that instead of him!" I say smiling.

"Yeah, I'm so happy everything is over now." She smiles and rolls on top of me so her bare body is pressed against mine.

"You're so beautiful, oh my god." I groan while looking at her.